Someone

Mar 12, 2001
Yawn, Pourcel wins 250, both mains, and Dungey goes 2/1 in the 450 class with Josh winning moto 1.

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate Pourcel? I mean the kid can ride and always makes the pass, but I just don't like seeing him win. Maybe because he's French, I dunno.

With Dungey, I can't really hate the kid, he's polite, professional, and fast as hell.

I really miss JS, KW, and RC.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I can't say I'm a flag waving Pourcel fan but I certainly appreciate his immense skill on a bike and what he has overcome to return to racing nevermind at an elite level.

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I like him. He has defied the odds more than once...first as a frenchie coming over here and being as fast as he was hyped up to be, and second, overcoming major injury to return to the top level. He has a right (in my book) to be a cocky sob if he wants to be (though frankly he doesn't seem that way). I think some have a tendency to take certain things out of context or...in this case...forget that English is his second language and as such some things are expressed differently. There are others I respect a lot less than him...ever watch bubba's world on fuel tv??

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Yawn, I miss motocross period...who's going to RB? I'll be there Friday to get my pass into the holy grail GBless the pro's and Amy...anyway Pourcel is a great MX'r, Dungey is a great MX'r. Races seem ok but I would like to have seeen RV2 in there, Stewart is wasting away doing crap azz reality shows. KW is getting old - time to kick back, RC - member him? They all grow up and move on.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Who said Stewart will be at Redbud? They took the rain out of the forecast for Saturday, and kept it for Sunday. Pourcel, Dungey? I can not wait to see Pourcel on a big bike. Bailey said it best, watching him just makes you want to go ride. I want to see Grant keep it together and take Dungey to school. No way this kid has earned any title better than McGrath, yet. And it sure looks like he could pull if off, for the record. Millsaps is living with 1 less kidney? Keep Reed and Alessi off the podium, its a great year!

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Bob, you going to RB? You hanging at one place or roaming? DNR peeps should meet at one point?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Uchytil said:
Bob, you going to RB? You hanging at one place or roaming? DNR peeps should meet at one point?
I am doing my damnedest to get out of work Saturday. Our usual spot is down at the bottom of the ski jump\in front of the monster table take off, and 1 big shade tree! Staying and racing Sunday is looking grim.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
I just find it sad that even with Stewart out, Ricky retired, and Chad not doing well... there is still just 1 guy dominating all the races. I just can't understand with so many world class riders, how 1 or 2 guys always dominate every season....

Top Bottom