yz80nbeast

Jan 25, 2007
Hey guys I have a 50cc chinese bike and it has been riding great(had it for about a year and it was used) until one day I took it out too the park and did some mud ridin and it did great until I ruined the rear hub so I popped another one up there and started it and I was making a ticking noise and I just did my valves in early january I think and it sat for about 3 weeks and now its making a ticking noise, the first thing i went for was the valve rockers, because the same thing happened to my friends bike and that's what it was, but mines were good and the bike still had compression, so what could this be, I'm stumpped. :bang:

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
Did you adjust the cam chain. Even if it is an automatic system check and make sure it's doing it's job.

Take a look at it and the followers. If there worn or the chain is loose you will get a metallic slap/ticking noise.

yz80nbeast

Jan 25, 2007
Oh ok I'll take a look at them I have to wai till it syops raining if they are worn how do I change them I have about 2 other engines that I can take the parts off

Top Bottom