Stalkerfiveo

Jul 15, 2006
I do a LOT of trail riding. I experience many different trail conditions. I dont care for mud, so Im definitely not in the market for "Soft/Mud" tires. I really like to catch a ride a day or two after it rains. That way its a little tacky from the moisture and dust is down. Traction is best at this time as well.

My main question is; If I buy "Hard Terrain" tires, will I sacrifice traction in muddy situtaions should I run into a situation where mud is a must.

If anyone could make some suggestions on my next tire purchase, please do! Im in need of a rear withing the next 100 miles of trails. Im looking for LONG LIFE, good braking grip, and good grip in medium terrain.

Any help is appreciated :cool:

Stalkerfiveo

Jul 15, 2006
Im currently running the MAXXISS Cross tires. They huy I got the bike from races SX so I guess they are mainly for the track. The braking really sucks on em too.

Would the SI last a while too? When I go riding Ill put 75 miles of trails on the bike in a day. I dont want to be buying tires every 6 weeks(atleast a rear anyways) :rotfl:

Top Bottom