Avena Quaker

Dec 9, 2004
Has anyone ever tested this bike ? If yes (ok i know this will be veeery rare) How would yo compare it to a Ktm 300 EXC ?

I've just found TM's webpage and their bikes look nice !

en250.jpg

And BTW, it says 1:15.5 comp. ... could that thing run with pump fuel ??

MikeS

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 12, 2000
Pump Fuel is fine.

I have access to an 03 300 E. That is like new. We test rode it a few times it is like a 250 on steroids. Nice low end but comes on strong and pulls hard. It is not like the 03 and uo KTM 300's it is more like the early 99 300 once ported for an expert rider. Nice low but rips as you twist.

TheTM300 can be tamed alot with a base gasket change/ jetting and silencer. suspension stock blows the KTM away... The TM 300 is more bullet proof than the KTM and that is a hard act to follow but the extra chassis refinements of the TM does away with leaky seals and crappy wheel bearing. Brakes are top notch too.

rhino105

Nov 15, 2002
Cycle Moto in Mesa Az has a 2002 TM300E for $3,900 brand new! I have a 2000 300E and am far from an expert rider, but I love it. It does have quite a midrange hit that took me a while to get used to. I ride mostly tight singletrack and it works great. It has been exceptionally reliable. I have ridden it for 4 years and only have had to replace a waterpump shaft and a blown headgasket O-ring that resulted from the waterpump shaft problem. Parts are very easy to get and for the most part quite resonably priced.

Top Bottom