Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
WOW! :cool: Looks really good! Are you bringing one of these to the Spodefest? I'd like a chance to take it for a ride. ;)

BCooper

Aug 9, 2000
Shazzam!!!!

What a gorgeous bike!!!! Why can't the japs make beautiful bikes like the europeans? :( The Italians(TM) and the Spaniards(Gas Gas) definitely have the best looking bikes in the world.;)
Coop

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
BadgerMan

Man, I hope they have improved the handling. I rode one of them TM400's back in '73 and it scared the bejezzis outa me! :silly:

It sure was a good lookin' bike though.

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Re: BadgerMan

Originally posted by BadgerMan
Man, I hope they have improved the handling. I rode one of them TM400's back in '73 and it scared the bejezzis outa me! :silly:

It sure was a good lookin' bike though.

I think that TM400 was a 'Zook. They were the most evil bikes ever made. Most of them were sold shortly after they were bought, usually by an ad that said something like "injury forces sale".;)

MikeJ

Apr 15, 2000
Does anyone know if TM has a web page and if there is a dealer in the Sacramento area. I need one of these!

Mike
'98 TE410 For Sale

tm-enduro

Mar 7, 2001
go to: twsusa.com that is the us wb page, they also list dealers. I believe the bike is now available, they just finished getting the US settings. I want one to.

Top Bottom