flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Just when the locals thought it was safe to come back into the woods................its the DRN gang! Lock up your premix, hide your spare oil filters, they're coming and you can only join them or be showered by the roost of their Dunlop and Bridgestone rubber! :aj: The show is (hopefully) coming to town this weekend see all the excitement as this group of superheros(and some spodes,lol) take to the track and trail.........No seriously guys We're gonna try to get another ride together this weekend at TNT. As of now because of the "R" word it is a tentative date, but I want to see who will be interested in some tree ping pong at Barbara's excellent facilities? Of course I'm sure that High Lord Gomer will be taking to the track at his blistering pace, but I think if we tempt him w/ a stick tied to his back w/a gatorade and a powerbar attached to the string we can fool him into going into the woods. :eek: Anyway just doing a head count to see who's interested for a sunday ride. Ocechap and MadMark are in........Gomer, Ivan, Mack, Bscottr, Jamesgang, Stumpy? Any others I have forgotten(because I'm REAL bad w/ names are welcome to join) Just drop a reply. It's gonna be cool, but when did a little cool weather stop a dirtbiker :thumb:

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Looks like t-shirt weather down there this weekend Gomer..........:laugh: It may not be too warm, but doesn't matter to me. Hows the local news channels talking for this weekend?(weather.com changes their minds every 10mins.)

MadMark

Nov 3, 2000
Sounds like a plan. I'll get my bike together Saturday and be there @ 10 Sunday?
Ocechap-I'll probably be mtn. biking @ Andrews Saturday morning if your intersted in doing a loop.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by flynbryan
Good luck Stumpy.:thumb: Bet you wished you had a light weight CRF huh?
:laugh:

I have a "must attend" birthday party in NC this weekend. I can't make it. :(

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Originally posted by bscottr

I have a "must attend" birthday party in NC this weekend. I can't make it. :( Hopefully I can take some laps around the yard on my Kx though to sort out the jetting
:laugh:
Yeah Scott I'm sure the wife won't even notice since it will blend into the grass;) Sorry to hear, catch you another time.
P.S. Doesn't matter how much you tinker w/ the jetting it won't turn into a four stroke :p

Last edited:

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Hey Gomer are you bringing Truespode w/you? And don't worry about the trails..........just follow the roost from my Dunlop and you'll be fine;) See ya there. I guess I'll try to make it out by 10am as well. Ocechap you want to meet up again, or are you just gonna go straight out?

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Scott I can't believe you don't want a four stroke. We ride all day and in the evening we sit around the camp fire and talk about all the 2strokes we dump loads of roost upon :aj: while all the two stroke guys sit under a spot light pulling the slide out of their carbs talking about how if they'd been a little richer in the midrange....... :eek: :p
(sorry couldn't help it :confused: ) We'll get w/ you again soon so you and the Jamesgang boys can power wheelie past me going through the trees w/32in. of clearence.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I can't come... my bike is broke (I did something stupid when servicing the forks) so I'm out till the new part comes in :(

Plus, next weekend is the wedding anniversary and we are going to Nashville for a Bon Jovi concert (I didn't know they let Bon Jovi in Nashville but oh well) and the weekend after that is the Atlanta SX so it looks like at least 3 more weeks (on top of this past week) so I'll be plenty rusty when I do get on again.

Ivan

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
:aj: BON JOVI and Atlanta???!!!! :aj: Have a good time Ivan. I won't ask what happened to the bike to protect the accused....... :uh:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Did you confuse inch-pounds and foot-pounds...AGAIN?!?

Why don't you just come and ride mine?

Ouch! That one will leave a mark :)

I may show up but I'm not planning on it. It all depends on how much work I get on my friends YZ125 Saturday. Thanks for the offer though. I may just try that rythm section with YOUR bike :)

Ivan

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
Mark, well lets see, I haven't puked and been near a heart attack since the last time I was there so I think its about time again. I'm sure I'll get left in the woods as bad pedaling as riding but thats ok. What time are you going. I'll try to make it. I won't be able to get to TNT until 12:00 to 1:00 most likely. I can't wait till all this cold stuff comes to make for a great weekend.

Jim

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Alright Jim we'll look for ya. :thumb: Gomer I gave Dave the message and he replied by asking where you were at last weekend? :eek: I will say Dave picked up a set of barkbusters today and is looking around for a good price on boots. Look Out! It won't be long before this Red Beast rider is trouble in the woods! While we're waiting for ya Jim maybe I can confuse Gomer and get him to hit a loop w/myself and Mark. So Gomer are the off-cambers up to your radiator shrouds yet? :scream:

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Alright guys just wanted to make sure we're still on for Sun.? I'm fixin to head out to va. for the night and just wanted to make sure all plans were still good? Ocechap, Mark,.....I know that you'll be there Gomer :moon: ?

MadMark

Nov 3, 2000
Bryan,

I'll be there @ 10 Sunday. Looks like pretty good weather. See ya there!

Ocechap,

I'll be @ Andrews about 9:30 Saturday for a loop or 2 if your interested. if not I'll see ya Sunday.

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
Good on both cases! Mark I'll most likely see you there at 9:30. I think one loop and I'll be we satisfied with a lack of feeling in my legs and arms. LOL. See ya!

Top Bottom