bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
TNT 6/30 or 7/7 (South East DRNers)

We had so much fun yesterday with Gomer, Danny, TrueSpode, Julius and Wrench the HH boys want to ride with you guys again. We're going to try a new place each month and TNT is next. Hopefully we can get even more folks this time. Gomer needs a new guinea pig. :eek:

Check your calendars for the above dates. Which one works best?

Track :( and trails :)

Last edited:

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
If you do a Sat/Sun campout on the 29th/30th, I might drag my carcass over there. That is as long as you don't make me shower Sat night. Afterall, everyone knows that Sunday is bathday.

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
WooHoo!!! TNT!!!

Sorry, I really like the trails there.

Either of those dates I could make. I'd be there on Saturday morning and camping out that night.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by SpokerAce
Sorry, I really like the trails there.
They like you, too. AAMOF, the last time I was there I heard a tree longingly calling your name! :eek:

{SuperSecretInvisibleToLemmingModeON}
Guys, we can hold him down and pressure wash him! Several states will thank us.
{SuperSecretInvisibleToLemmingModeOFF}

MikeT...howboutit? Unless yer scared... :p

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Are we meeting at Waffle House for breakfast? :confused:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Those dates are a bit in the future but I'm thinkin I can get there.....as long as showering with Gomer isn't a requirement.

I hate that I missed the annual trail ride.

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
I might come. Hopefully my ribs will be healed enough by then. They still hurt like crap after 10 days. How long before the pain goes away?

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by Truespode
I can probably do both. Wonder if MikeT will be healed enough :)

Ivan
Not sure. I have an appointment on July 1st. Ivan, let me say that...... I HATE it!!! You're right. :silly: The Bell guys said my helmet has been compromised and I need to get a new one. :( I've got to get a new one.. I'd buy one of those Shoie Clone helmets like the HJC or the one you have but my whole jaw hangs out the bottom. The Bell is the only one that hides my jaw. Looks like another $260..

My shoulder still feels tight and has that little lump on it. I really think I cracked a rib reguardless of what the Dr. says. When I sneeze, the pain meter hits about an 8, and the muscles under my shoulder blade are still really sore. This Saturday will make 2 weeks, so slowly and steadily.

I also have to replace a fork seal on my bike. It blew when I impacted..

I'll be back!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by JamesP
Those dates are a bit in the future but I'm thinkin I can get there.....as long as showering with Gomer isn't a requirement.
Sorry to hear you won't be there, JP. :p

I might come. Hopefully my ribs will be healed enough by then. They still hurt like crap after 10 days. How long before the pain goes away?
When Okie broke 9, 10, and 11 for me, I don't think I rode for almost 2 months. When I later broke 6 and 7 (and a collar bone), it was 5 1/2 weeks.

My wife hurt (or broke) hers when she fell out of the truck (graceful woman, she is) and it has bothered her for almost 2 months.

You need to call me, 530-5993, so we can get together!

MikeT...are you sure your head is worth another $260? :o

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
When Okie broke 9, 10, and 11 for me, I don't think I rode for almost 2 months. When I later broke 6 and 7 (and a collar bone), it was 5 1/2 weeks.
:aj:

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Gomer/Truespode,
Can you camp at TNT or is it somewhere nearby? Camper hookups?

Last edited:

yamahaxt

May 23, 2001
Enoree State Park is close by. I believe you can camp there. You can check out the Enoree ATV trails while you are there. They were in good shape when I was there a month ago.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Thanks guys. We may bring a camper for the comforts of home. :)

Looks like 6/29-6/30 is working out the best for the HH gang. Seems like that's the preferred date for you guys as well. Let's firm this up.

How 'bout the trails at TNT? I hear they are good. 18 miles, is that continuous miles? Any whoops? How does it compare with Parson's?

Since we agree the roads (not trails) at Parsons has whoops, no....they were holes, wait.......no it was whoops, nope that's not it, ah heck....it was something that felt similar to whoops but they weren't whoops. Anybody got a name for 'em? :p :moon: :)

Anyway, are there any of those at TNT? Waterbars?

What time will you guys get there?

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I am not sure if there is 18 miles but there is close to 15 or so. Depends how you hook them together.

The trails are similar to what we rode at Parsons but less sand.

BTW, Cedar Springs is completed. I talked to Keith Barnes, the Forestry Ranger in the Longcane district and he says they are in great shape.

Oh, btw... went to Parson's today :) It was great. Only did 2 loops. It was a last minute thing. A friend called me late Saturday and I couldn't say no :)

Ivan

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Looks like I have a previous commitment that weekend. :ugg: I'll have to make the next ride.

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
Looks like I have a previous commitment that weekend. :ugg:
That's no good, I was hoping to see you ride when you hadn't been up all night. :) Maybe that previous commitment has something to do with the encounter at the night race last week? ;) I hope so.

Ivan,
Did you race Saturday night in NC? If so, how'd it go?

Cedar Springs is the place near Parsons right? And you went to Parsons today huh? :moon:

:)

Top Bottom