CamDayKX125(4)

Uhhh...
Jan 20, 2006
TNT is a place pretty much in the middle of nowhere off of I-77 south on exit 55(for more directions,just reply). it is 228 acres of tracks and trails. there are about 7 tracks with another one on the way. ive never really been on the trails because of my bike. and the best part is, you can spend the night without paying extra! and on friday and saturday, they wont close the gate on you forever. Opening hours are 10 to 6. they also have fire pits and TONS of wood. they never run out. they work on the tracks a little bit every monday and tuesday. that doesnt necessarily mean that you cant ride on the tracks while their working, just stay out on the way! they are open every day except Christmas Day and Thanksgiving day! thats all i have for now.

redzoomer

Dec 24, 2005
I rode there a few years ago only on the trails. We were on quads and spent most of the time picking them up out of the muck and ruts. lol They supposively have some very nice tracks. The new track is gonna be for sport quads. I just bought a bike and got one for my son. We plan on heading up there the get in a little riding time on the trails and kiddy track.
Zoom

CamDayKX125(4)

Uhhh...
Jan 20, 2006
see ya there

my bros. and dad are possibly going there this weekend(while im snowboarding is boone!) anyways, try to come down there often.

Top Bottom