High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
It's still up in the air, but the weather looks like a slight chance of rain tonight, clear tomorrow morning, then rain Saturday evening.  If that holds true, I'm going to try to swing out tomorrow morning.  Anybody else?

Lemming

Looking for single women!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 19, 2000
I'm not sure I'll have my new bike in time. Let's see pick it up at 10 am Sat morning, drive 6 hours; not much light left by then? The rain is ending here on Sat night, why don't you come over to Bham and we'll ride Millcreek on Sunday.

ocechap

~SPONSOR~
Sep 12, 2002
I'd love to come but I have to have my yearly birthday Lasagna the mom in law makes for me. A terrrible thing to have to gorge myself like I do to make sure she realizes how good it is!!! :laugh: . Should be nice and sloppy in the trails, of course without Bryan there you'll probably be on the track, eh!

Shh, don't tell Troy you are going. He'll give me a :|
Jim

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Happy Belated Birthday, ya old fart!

Lemming... :thumb: :yeehaw:

I'm also going to try to do a little work to the trails, but I'll do my riding on the track.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by Lemming
I'm not sure I'll have my new bike in time. Let's see pick it up at 10 am Sat morning, drive 6 hours; not much light left by then? The rain is ending here on Sat night, why don't you come over to Bham and we'll ride Millcreek on Sunday.

New Bike?  Details please...What kind?  I'll bet you're :yeehaw:  Too bad it's starting to spit rain now.  Should be good tomorrow though.

Enjoy.  :thumb:  

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I've been there. I don't think you've seen it, but I'm on a CRF, now. Also picked up a used FunMover, so we're easy to spot.

I was there Saturday..and now that I have a digital camera, I have pix to prove it! (I'll upload them Tuesday).

I finally got through the set of 3 40-50' doubles Saturday! :yeehaw:

slacker00

Sep 27, 2001
Hope you all had fun! I really miss riding but with fixing up the house to sell and other things I have not had the time....

Unfortunately it looks like I wont be riding anytime soon ... Gotta sell the CRF. :( So if you know anyone that might be interested in a barely ridden 03 CRF... shoot me an email kevin at division19 dot com[/]

I hate to sell it but I have no choice... I need the bucks. I WILL buy another CRF sometime....

Oh and I will be changing my username ..... I can't afford to be a SLACKER any longer! LOL!!

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
I think Ocechap or MadMark might be interested. Congrats on the increase in testicular size Gomer!!!!! :aj: :laugh: We made the trip to Fl. this week and returned to the joyous weather we have now;) I'm gonna take my forks out tomarrow to get the seals replaced....hey a yr. between forks seal changes....not bad. Anyway hope the weather didn't hamper your fun Gomer talk to you guys soon. I'm gonna try to get something going for the weekend of the 1st. When we decide where we'll give ya'll a buzz.

Top Bottom