TNT this weekend - 21-22 Sep?

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I'm out :( I am hoping to race Saturday but that is not looking good either.

Next Sunday at TNT though looks doable?

Ivan

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I'm in. Since racing is sketchy and I would probably be better off financially to just play ride....I'll be there....just tell me which day.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by James
I'm in. Since racing is sketchy and I would probably be better off financially to just play ride....I'll be there....just tell me which day.

Does that mean you are not racing or just that if I go you go to the race?

Ivan

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
Still hurting Mike?

James: Okay...how about Saturday for now. Subject to change according to weather forecast.

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Sounds good.

Just talked to Ivan and if he can get out this weekend, he may be there Saturday also.

linusb

~SPONSOR~
Apr 20, 2002
I plan on being there between 10:00-11:00. What color is your truck Ivan? I forget what color yours is too James. :o

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
My truck is white, Ranger with extended cab (real dirty and kinda sits low on the driver side).

I should be there by 11:00. I usually park along the trees (facing the kids track somewhat in the back lot by the big track immediately on the left past the concession stand) when I am not meandering in the Gomer camp. But I'll find you.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by James
My truck is white, Ranger with extended cab (real dirty and kinda sits low on the driver side).
You might be able to squeeze some Kenworth springs under the driver's side. :scream:

Of course, if you ever rode in the passenger side, then the truck would flip over. :p

BTW, what is outoforder on the 2002?

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I was thinking about mounting a 5th wheel on an air shock right below the drivers seat to level the ride.

I have the radiator apart and I stole the throttle to replace the one I crushed at Top Gun on the 2000. I think I also stole the sprockets, chain, and a few misc bolts. I was going to steal the whole back wheel but then I decided to ride that tire until I hit the wear indicators.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…