TNT Weather Update?

KTM-Lew

Jan 26, 2002
Anyone have any news? On their site it mentions that events can be cancelled due to weather. The forecast doesn't look good. :|

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Weather.com says rain until 6 P.M. :( All I ask of the moto gods is a light sprinkle in the morning until it's time to ride. BUT if it is rain and snot, you better believe I'm going to try to ride.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
With the amount of riders that usually show on Customer Appreciation Day then the track should be dry in most parts.

Ivan

KTM-Lew

Jan 26, 2002
I'm strictly a woods-pinball type of guy.....so how slick do you think the woods will be? I haven't ridden much this year and this will be ugly... :silly: but I gotta make myself do this. :uh:

Well....I'm gonna go load-up.....see what it looks like in the morning about 5:00AM. :thumb:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Not sure on the woods. It really depends on how the riders are on the trail. If they cut the course in a few wet spots then it will not dry out.

It can get very slick out there but hopefully with enough riders it will be cool.

Have fun.

Ivan

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…