To all Texans and Okies..XMas ride @ Muenster?

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Hey Guys and Gals - Anyone up for a ride at Muenster the week of Christmas or the following Mo/Tu./Wed. ???? I know it's a little late BUT...
I spoke w/Lorin and he suggested a possible New Years day ride and that sounded good - I would like to ride a 2 day event Tue./Wed or any other day. Just give me an excuse to ride :yeehaw: !!!! Can't wait to try out the new GasGas!!
Any takers??

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well, week of Christmas is definately out for me, gotta work every single day that week (excluding Christmas, luckily). Maybe the beginning of the next week, that's what I'm hopin for... I should know my work schedule soon.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
I'm with Lorin. New Year's might work out better for those of us who like to keep things on the friendly side at home.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I hope to be able to stuff my foot in a boot by New Years.  If I can, count me in.

Either day (1st or 2nd) will work for me.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm interested in a 1/1/03 ride at Muenster.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Tapkawiman
Were is this Muenster, I am in SouthWest Missouri, Moved here from out west(Still trying to find places to ride).

Joplin area?

Muenster is just west of where I 35 crosses the border btwn TX and OK.  Come on down.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Count me in, and probably Jimbo as well. I'll email my little list of Muenster buddies and see if they want to come out then. What are we looking at, the 31st and the 1st?

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Now - Now - Now Mx 547 nothing like testing out your bark busters doing a little woods thrashing :aj:

Well it looks like a consensus - Tue. 31st and Wed. 1st, or does everyone want a one day event? For those spodes from out of town I have room at my place approx. one half hour south of Muenster if you you need a place to catch some Z's. Shoot me a pm if needed.

See Ya' There! :thumb:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Man, don't you guys like to party on New Year's Eve? I think we might make the 1st... But certainly not the 31st. :aj: :yeehaw:

hlguthery

Dec 10, 2002
Is anyone going to Muenster this weekend. I am new to the board but want to go ride. I was supposed to go with a friend but he flaked out. Give me a call Harley Guthery 214 725 7646

woodsguy2000

~SPONSOR~
Apr 24, 2001
Enduronut, did you sell the Vor and get a GasGas?
If so which one? Need to bring it down to Cycleland some time!

Rob

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Enduro_Nut
Now - Now - Now Mx 547 nothing like testing out your bark busters doing a little woods thrashing

actually, i've ridden there several times. generally, my bark busters are my knuckles.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Ouch :eek:, that becomes brutal!

Well I'll be in a beat up no paint white suburban - not sure which side, depends on if a buddy brings his camper and if so we will be inside the first gate.

What's everyone driving?

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I forgot...duty calls on the 1st. Some other TX guys are posting a weekend ride for the 10th. That one would work out better for me. Have fun.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
We will be in the first gate - "down by the riivver!" It looks like the weather should be perfect, rain today and dry Tue/Wed.

I will be there Tuesday AM - hope to see everyone!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'll be there Tuesday about 1 p.m.--have a work meeting first. But hope to get a good half-day in Tues. and another half-day Wednesday morning. Looking forward to a good sloppy, muddy time after this heavy rain.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Help!!!!  Who is thinking about being at Muenster tomorrow?  I have never been there and am thinking about going up tomorrow AM.  Don't want the first ride after a broken foot to be on my own.

Tony

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
It was a great ride; epic. Perfect weather, perfect traction, lots of mudholes to dodge, fast company, and sixty miles of fun. Thanks to Roger, Rick, Loren, Randy, Larry, and (the other) Randy. Bob and Darrell, sorry we missed you; can't believe we rode all day and didn't see you. Next time.

Top Bottom