R White

Sep 13, 2001
my bike. her bike? kid's bike's?? all riding gear for all ie. helmets boots gloves... get bikes in truck & trailor & tie down (her list- don't forget the ramp,bandaids, antibiotic, tylenol, ritalin for the hyper kid, beer for the ol' man, inhaler and nose spray for the allergic kid with asthma, hair ties and brush for the girl(she's 10 going on 20 and rides better than the boys), munchies for the kids, different munchies for the ol' man, and yet another munchie for mom, drinks for all, again all different kinds, paper towels for anything that may spill (including the kids), tents, sleeping bags, air mattress with pump for mom and dad, pillows, tons of coffee, sugar, water, breakfast, lunch and dinner foods, s'more makings, banana boat makings, and about a cord of firewood stacked carefully around the bikes in the trailer (can't damage brakes or spokes), kindling for fire or flammable fluid-oh yeah,don't forget extra fuel for bikes, clothes for everyone(4 changes for the girl we are only going over nite),soap, dishsoap, shampoo, washcloths, towels (and not just for dishes- they may have people showers like last place we went- with only dish towels :eek: ) lots
and lots of ice, cast iron cookware, then I'll be ok)gas up the truck in route hit atm cash for more ice beer tolls & wife has forgot something last time it was pillows I did'nt need one no trip to store on that one fill empty gas cans W/truck kids wasted it in lawn mower and wife did'nt tell me they where empty :think get back in truck (why did I buy extened cab
:( ) tell kids no were not there yet! and here we go.
fivewhiteriders
P.S find a older dirtbike for your middle age friend who rides harley but shows intrest in dirt who claims he can ride .some one to tell lie's with wile drinking beer( he must bring own) after leading him through woops & watching him sit down through them (very entertaining:cool: say I'm sorry I thought you could ride.by the way I'm middle age and ride a harley also so this doesn't go over well for everyone use caution!;)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
well alright!

Looks like my boy and I have found the slum, er, camp to hang around! whats a banana boat???:eek: You guys wanna baby sit me bikes?? LOL!:confused:

R White

Sep 13, 2001
Hey Gnarlykaw, It looks like you did not make it to dirtweek either. Either that or you don't slum too well and took you electronic leashes with you.
:( We just found out about this fun-ction this week and did not have time to make plans but had to participate somehow hense the list. We will definately be there next year!!!:) Slum-er camp it is. By the way, bike sitting fees are as follows: Any errand running, you do it. Ice, you get it. Beer, you buy it. T.P., you run for it. Get the idea? But sure! We bike sit just fine.:silly:

Top Bottom