braulsy

Jan 14, 2004
97 kx250, i get all kinds of black stuff coming out of the pipe where it meets the silencer. Its about 15 degrees, i have a 170 jety in it now.

braulsy

Jan 14, 2004
i have good commprerssion, 65psi first kick and about 170 psi final, if you have good commpression, is it still possible to have blowby

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Did it just start spooging all of a sudden? If so, did it seem to coincide with temperature drop? Could it be that your packing is now saturated and just letting more by? What pilot, needle and clip position? Pump gas? Oil brand and ratio?

More details will probably make it easier for someone to give you better ideas on what is going on.

Have a bit of patience, it's Monday and a lot of folks are probably busy getting caught up with work stuff, recovering from the weekend etc. I'm sure some of our jetting experts will try to help you out before too long, in the mean time provide as many details as possible.

2003YZ125

Jan 25, 2004
are you fouling plugs? is it still running factory jetting? did it ever spooge before? how long since last rebuild? what heat range of plug? thats a good start to some questions ?

Top Bottom