To Texas with love.....

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I didn't want to arrive in Texas empty handed so consider the forecasted snow as my gift to my hosts :nener: :rotfl:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
You're not even right Doug.. Make sure you don't make any trips like that to Indy. ;)

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
IndyMX said:
You're not even right Doug.. Make sure you don't make any trips like that to Indy. ;)

I've been to Indy, you guys can handle the crappy weather without my help :ohmy:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Chili I finally got my phone back! Where you is?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Patman said:
Chili I finally got my phone back! Where you is?

I 35 somewhere in the hoard of wallerbegos heading to the valley is my guess ...

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I don't even know how anyone could live in Winterpeg.

I heard that only poor, cold and underpriveledged people live there.

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
Pat we are down in Pharr getting the folks settled in. Went down to Mexico today for a bit, saw more non mexicans down there than there is around here :laugh:

Living in Winterpeg just takes adjusting, that's why I carry some extra insulation on my frame ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
You have my numbers Chili. Brandonwho will be out of school tomorrow at 12:45 since the blizzard of '09 is coming in LOL! Poor kid has an Audi quattro so even if there was any snow he'd have a heck of a time "enjoying" it :)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Chili, give 'em a foot so they can see what we get to look at all winter. I'd imagine 4 inches would pretty much shut down transportation?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
A forcast of a trace to 1" sends people scrambling o he sores o sock up on food & batteries! They start planning not to go to work for a few days. 2"-4" is a major blizzard! News coverage starts days before.....

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
_JOE_ said:
Chili, give 'em a foot so they can see what we get to look at all winter. I'd imagine 4 inches would pretty much shut down transportation?

It was raining here and the news was talking about the "treacherous" driving conditions :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
There was an accident this morning that shut down one of the big flyovers so they closed it due to potential for ice. It was 38 degrees.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Chili said:
It was raining here and the news was talking about the "treacherous" driving conditions :laugh:

That's what happens here in So Cal when we get a 1/4" of rain. :whoa:

I remember when you came here last January Chili. The temps dipped into the frigid mid 60's that night. :whoa: I actually had to wear long pants and a sweatshirt. :coocoo: :rotfl:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Just had a nice 3 hours with Chili & Char. Them wacky Canadians drove up from Pharr just for the night and are headed back tomorrow! Nothin like a little 370 mile drive up then another run back just to have Mexican food with your friends :)

Great time :cool:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
They are good people

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
_JOE_ said:

Four tenths of an inch shuts them down :p

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
High Lord Gomer said:
Please tell me you goosed him real special when he wasn't looking!

I made sure I grabbed a seat real quick to avoid the Gomer hug! :nener:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
Please tell me you goosed him real special when he wasn't looking!
He looked a little concerned when they came in and he jumped in a chair quick :laugh:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Hey Chili, you must be heading home this way? Looks like we get the snow on Wednesday.

Pat, everybody knows you gotta watch your back side around an Audi guy......

Chili

Apr 9, 2002
We had a great time and Austin is sure a beautiful city, I look forward to having more time to check around the area in the future.

Joe, I'll be flying overhead on Tuesday as I do the milk run (McAllen to Houston to Chicago to Winnipeg :bang: )

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…