today is the day which i sold my pride and joy :(

Sep 29, 2007
today i sold my honda cr80 1995 small wheel for a measly 520 english pounds. :coocoo:

i had to sell it to make room for a new gilera GSM 50 for the roads, and i really didnt want to let her go.. :bang:

BUT...sometime..hopefully soon i will get another off roader, maybe a sx 125 :nod:

has anyone else had to sell their pride and joy??

ps..how do i upload pics??

thanks alot!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I've been attached to almost every bike. A few choice ones.... My CT70H4 that I got my start on was very special and I'd like to restore on some day. The '96 KTM360 that got me back in the saddle has some fond memorys attached to it. The Montesa 315R that got me in to trials has some really great memories attached to it. Gary Jackson will live on in my memories of that bike and all he taught me. My KXR284 that I built from the ground up to be MY bike is quite dear as well. The next one might be as well :)

Brad V

Jul 4, 2007
i think the 2003 crf230 is gonna be up for sale soon. i have no one to ride w/. no way to haul it, and tickets to pay w/o any money to pay em. so ill prolly have to let her go.

76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
I was glad to get rid of my Trail 90's (my first bikes both of which I restored between the ages of 14 and 16). I'm glad someone was just as happy to buy them because he paid me a lot of money for them. I've been having a little more trouble dumping my TT225. I know I'll never ride it again (it's turd slow and has crappy suspension compared to the CR), but I had so much fun on it and I hope to use it to get other people into dirt biking.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…