Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I played the sympathy card today. Kind of hobbling around and heating & icing the knee.
Trying to get the swelling to go down. Believe me I would have rather been riding. They sure got the weather wrong today, although there was snow on the porch this morning. I hope to ride during the week. When I do drink those Jack & Cokes they are purely for medicinal purposes and the umbrella would just get in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Don

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
FWIW I told da boyz that you decided to stay at the house today and steam roll your way through one Debs carrot cakes…

ride2live

Oct 26, 2005
Ouch! - sorry to hear of your finding that hidden log.

Rode the B-Loop yesterday and got lucky smashing through those "leaf piles". Did manage to crash on a couple other trail "features" though. Both were low speed, so no dammage.

No precipitation there Sunday and no snow on the ground, so riding was pretty decent, just a bit cool.

Good luck at the two-day!

Bill

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Glad you had a good ride . The weatherman sure got that one wrong, It was snowing bad Sat. night when I went through Gaylord.
Don

89TRX350RX

Oct 1, 2006
Don.. hope you heal fast..

Darrin and I went to Kinross... 2" of snow on the trails out in the hardwoods... nothing under the pines, but it was a blast. We did almost 60 kms - almost 40 miles, and I went down 2x, darrin once... new bark busters and the 661 Suit made me run a little harder than I would normally.... darrin saw my taillight for a couple of minutes after each stop... I hope to get down and ride with you guys sometime before the white stuff gets too deep. Darrin even mentioned making a run to the south sometime this winter if there is somewhere to ride...

later Jamie, and I hope you're ready for this weekend!!?? Don't you go to Goshen or somewhere??

Top Bottom