Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
BedRun Install

• Total time to install: 45mins
  • Cost of project: $300
  • Tools needed: Rubbing Alcohol, star socket to remove tiedowns (Dodge), and a clean rag.
  • Difficulty rating: 2 (1 being easy, 5 being hard)

Some pics of the project.

Clean truck bed.

DSC00258-vi.jpg

Assembled Liner.

DSC00259-vi.jpg

Finished Project.

DSC00260-vi.jpg

:cool:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Nice!  :cool:

Wanna come up and put one in our truck?  Oh wait, then the bedliner would look better than the rest of the truck.  Nevermind! ;)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
What type of material is the liner made of?

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
It's a bed rug made of carpet. Nice and cozy as long as it stays clean and dry. Doesn't it rain there? Do you have a canopy to shelter it? Did you have to plug up the drain holes?

To do any hauling of tough stuff I would think you would have to take it out. Try to imagine what a load of gravel or bark dust would do to that carpet.

Looks nice and clean now.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
The backing is made of some type of foam that doesnt hold water. The carpeting is your standard Marine grade carpeting found on boat decks. I'll have a tonnou (sp?) on it eventually but it dries within 15mins of being in the sun. I washed the truck and soaked the liner. It wont see Extreme abuse in my truck as the only thing i usually haul in the bed is firewood, dirtbikes, and lumber. For extreme stuff you can pop out the liner in a minute but then your bed wouldnt be protected. I bought it mostly to keep the bed from getting scratched up by the bikes, for lounging in at the Drive-In and to help protect my truck tent when i go camping. Guess i'll findout how it does as time rolls on. It'll be getting the muddy bike treatment next weekend.

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Looks good Tree jumper.Don't worry,those things are much tougher than people think they are.A friend of mine has had one in his f150 (without any type of bed cover)for over 2 years and it still looks like new.

Just don't plan on hauling a bunch of engine blocks,hugh boulders,or some large farm implements. ;) :)

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Yeah! Just like that one! :worship: You know what the next question is. Where and how much?

Top Bottom