Jan 16, 2005
I was doing a random search on KDX's and came across this person's question on a broad FAQ message board not entirely related to motorcycles.

A simple question, with one of many simple minded answers.

Q:Hi. I have a Kawasaki kdx 200 dirt bike. When I pull the clutch lever in (while in gear when the bike is cold) it doesn't roll free, it stays in gear. If I start the bike in neutral and then pull the cluch lever in and put the bike into first gear it jumps like I'm not pulling in on the lever. After it warms up a bit, it works fine. When I shift or ride the bike, the clutch doesn't slip at all, it just takes a while for it to "loosen up" so that when I pull the lever in it rolls free. Any suggestions? Thanks, Doug

A:if i was y i wud take ur clutch off, u dnt need it, it wud solove ur problem, i had a rs 125, and every time i put the clutch in it wudnt work, it was like it was in nutreal, so i took it out, made starting alill bummpy but it went like hell then,

:ohmy:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
:rotfl:

It amazes me the brilliance of some people...

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Well he could have just started it in neutral then clicked it into 1st gear to go and used the kill switch to stop. He didn't need to take the clutch out at all ( lever I'd guess :ohmy: ) :laugh:

Joe Diver

N. Texas SP
Mar 21, 2005
There's a clutch? :coocoo:

Top Bottom