GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
"Aww, she's not gonna know Schitt!!"  (Red, after pulling into the Git 'n Gallop for directions to the laundrymat and spying the local blondie behind the counter)

"Where is Pred??" and "Did Pred show up yet?"

"Let's stand out here in the dark and watch Motometal brush his teeth" (Elk during Official Neighborhood Watch rounds)

"heheeeeehhhheeeeeeeeeeeehheeeeeeehehehehehhheeeeee!!"  (Aimee)

"Thanks for the Brisket!!!" (The Iowegans are very polite)

"What are they eatin' over at Camp Tejas??"

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Dang, those girls have balls - after seeing Jenny and Nikki overjumping the doubles and step ups in the ladies and mens B race :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Se my signature line.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Nothing is wrong with that bike except it has a loose nut on the seat .... said about Stan by FredT if I remember correctly.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
When the guy on the KDX came around the corner (right before the big step up) and pinned it "I know this guy is not gone to try and jump this on that bike"

After he cleared it "HOLY SH*T!!"

Weld it

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2001
When the guy on the KDX came around the corner (right before the big step up) and pinned it "I know this guy is not gone to try and jump this on that bike"

After he cleared it "HOLY SH*T!!"

(((((((((((((()

The funny thing about that is that it was a bone stock KDX ( 2002 ) he had just picked up a few days before and had only rode it for 2 hours before our trip to Dirtweek. His son raced the A class and his RM didn't go the whole distance so he jumped on the KDX and raced the B class with another riders from our group, he got last off of the gate and chased down the leader
( that was also with us ) and tried to pass him in the very last corner on the last lap - he had 20 minutes riding time on the same KDX.

Barry rode eveything he possibly could with that bike,(team H.S. , individual H.S. bikes with lights ) that alone would be a testament to how competive the KDX is or how nut's he really is.

the "Weld it " group wasn't sure we were going to claim him after seeing him out there....

This was our first D.W. but definitely not the last for us! :laugh:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
"Oh man, that guy on the KDX"

Heard something to that effect about 1000 times Saturday. That guy had to have been a robot.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
- station!
- how the hell do you sleep in that thing?
- Jack and I are no longer on speaking terms...
- that salsa tastes like sh!t
- you haven't seen the loudermilk ball-slap???

Top Bottom