Top Secret! DO NOT READ THIS!

B

biglou

Here's a link to the trailer for the DirtWeek2003 double DVD to be released around Christmas (Surprise!). I need to hear the official "ok" from Okie and Timr before we bust this wide open in the DW forum. We don't want to get ahead of ourselves here...

This is just a little taste. I've seen a preliminary copy of the individual scramble. It's amazing. Helmetcam footage mixzed with spectator footage in the woods, including text to tell you who is wearing the helmetcam and what place they're in, etc. The video quality is outstanding. Crystal clear. This is gonna be good. Real good.

Gimme a thumbs up or a thumbs down: Click (1 minute, med quality, 2.4meg)

BTW-Before this goes public, a HUGE thanks goes to a whole bunch of people for putting in lots of time filming, collecting, downloading, etc. I had very little to do with this. I am just editing segments. Timr, Treejumper, Bundy, Mick, Rahrah, and lots of others I probably don't know about made this possible. Tim is the mastermind, and he is the executive producer.

Also, while this wasn't the best kept secret, it's still not front page news yet, so let's keep it semi-quiet until we're ready to post it. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Oh yeah :aj:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Nice work on the teaser!  :thumb:   I'll edit as fast as I can.  It's been a lot of fun so far. 

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You guys tease more than Vegas strippers. Can't wait!!! :yeehaw:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Man the many talents lying around this place is a constant source of amazement. Great looking work on that trailer! :thumb: Can't wait to see the rest.

bratt

Pain in da butt
Mar 22, 2002
WOOOOO!!!! That's my Oily bohunk!!! :aj:

Last edited:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
That is awesome :thumb:

B

biglou

Are we ready to post in the DW forum? Bob? Tim? Also, what should we say? I was thinking of posting the trailer and a poll asking who would/wouldn't/might buy one. Can post that final cost is not nailed down just yet, also.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Lou, that was excellent! The only thing missing is that's guy that sound dubs all the movie trailers. ;)

B

biglou

I know that dude. All movie trailers start off the exact same way, too:

"In a world..." :confused:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'd like to place my order NOW!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
:thumb:

That's my vote, and I want one too> :yeehaw:

Mully

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
:thumb: Tim is probably editing as fast as he can just to keep me from bugging him even more than I have been :)

Does anyone know what the status of Tony Eeds pictures or anyone elses is? I haven't been able to find many people posting links to the pics they took.

Top Bottom