TORCO Oils??

tyr1911

Apr 20, 2000
Has anyone used the TORCO product line? How does it compare to other oils?

I am trying to find a complete product line for bikes. Bel-Ray , Maxima and Torco seem to be the most complete so far. Suggestions?

mxneagle

Jan 7, 2001
We started out trying the GP7 2 stroke oil and we so satisified we picked up their entire oil line for everything we sell (& use). We have not experianced any problems with their product. Give it a try and let us know what you think.

bte

~SPONSOR~
May 1, 2001
I have used the Torco GP-7 oil for about 4 yrs and the gearbox oil for about 1.5-2 yrs. I have not had any problems out of either product. Upon tearing the engine down, everything looked great. The oil burns clean and does not gunk-up the power vavle. I was so pleased with the products that when my local shop no longer carried it and I could not find any other shop that had it on a regular basis, I started buying it form their distributor. They have a great web site that is very informative. www.torcoracingoils.com

brown

rollingp

Oct 31, 2001
torco

I have been using torco fork oil in my ktms and I feel it does a better job of resisting foaming.
We have a 13 acre mx track and the best test I ever did was extracting oil from the forks right after doing about 5 or 6 fast laps.
This took about a week because each time we used a different fork oil and we had to take the forks apart and make sure none of the other oils were left in them.
Every oil we tried had air bubbles in the level adjuster and when the air would settle out the oil level would also drop. This is what is happening in the forks.( in other words expansion when it foamed i:e harsher ride)
The Torco oil was the only oil that did not react this way.
After trying this several times it remained the best for resisting the foaming. The only other oil that came close to the torco was the maxima
and atf dextron.

tyr1911

Apr 20, 2000
I guess I will give Torco oils a try. I am mainly interested in the suspension fluid as it is a synthetic and available in a 5 gallon containers. The fact they also have every other fluid I will need is a bonus.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…