will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
Well racers, i heard the weatherman say this afternoon that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be sunny and in the 70's here in North Texas, which sounds like perfect racing weather to me! The cool (literally) thing about that is this weekend is the launching point for the TORO Championship Series, with the first race at Brian Storrie's farm in Denton. We currently have 347 registered riders, with room for plenty more. Don't worry if you haven't registered yet, because we will be happy to take care of that when you arrive at the track.

Speaking of the track, I can give you a bit of a preview...let's see here...where is my disclaimer form...i know i had it around here somewhere...

Anyhow, Brian has built a 6.5 mile loop that has something for everybody - unless you are a big fan of rocks or sand whoops. Now, Brian has one of those strange European motorcycles that is articulated in the middle, so he loves tight trees, and I'd be less than honest if I didn't say that some parts of the BSGP will be "technical", but we are trying to appeal to a diverse market. I know for a fact that I hit 5th gear several times during the rehearsal race last weekend. For variety - which will be a TORO trademark - Brian has also installed a grass track section and a motocross section. I think it will be fun for all, and if you need more info, check out the flyer at

http://www.race-toro.org

Regards,
Will Pattison
President, Board Chairman
Texas Off-road Racing Organization

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I'll be there, helping :) because I'm officially on the Injured Reserve. Still can't wait though.

Ms. Badlands

Aug 10, 2000
Best of Luck!

Will,

Russ and I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your Kick off Event this weekend! I know you will run a successful event!

Mrs. B;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom