will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
The staff of the Texas Offroad Racing Organization is pleased to announce that Moose Racing will be the official sponsor of the inaugural TORO Series Championship. TORO recently signed a two-year deal with Moose that sets up not only a contingency program but also the potential for truly first-class series awards. In addition to rewarding competitive riders who race in Moose's high quality offroad gear, Moose is also sponsoring the Moose Overall Series Points Winner awards, which all AA, A, B, and C riders are eligible to compete for. Over the next few weeks, Moose will be mailing information to everyone on the TORO mailing list with details on how to sign up for the contingency program. All of us at TORO would like to take this opportunity to thank Parts Unlimited and Moose for their continued committement to the sport of offroad motorcycle racing. We look forward to a great 2-year partnership!

Will Pattison
Texas Offroad Racing Organization
President, Board Chairman

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
here's the deal: toro has purchased a set of mailing labels from tccra for the roughly 90% of members who checked the box that said "yes, tccra can sell my information" when they signed up. however, with our website having a downloadable series signup form, you don't actually have to be on the mailing list unless you are a moose rider and want contingency information. in that case, we will announce when that packet is going out, and anyone who doesn't get it can either email toro or call moose directly.

wp.

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
TORO Signup

Will,
I'm a member of the TCCRA but I don't recall if I gave permission to sell my address when I signed up. Please let me know what methods there are for signing up and when you expect the web site to be up and the URL.
Thanks,
DA

Top Bottom