will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
It's here! You can now surf to http://www.race-toro.org for a look at what the Texas Offroad Racing Organization will be doing to entertain you this winter. Within several days we should have a printer-friendly version of the Series Registration form that you can print and mail in. Flyers will also be going out the first part of next week.

KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
Will,

Glad to see the TORO site up and running. A few questions. I am going to sign up as soon as the registration form is ready, but what about my three sons, do I sign them up with me? Also the first event is at B.S.G.P., where is that at, near Oak Hill I hope?

Johnny T. Luttrull

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
hi johnny! unfortunately, in order to have all the right information, we need a registration sheet for each racer. however, you can enter more than one class on one registration form. just print out several and mail them all in at once with $10 for each class. glad you are going to join us!

the brian storrie grand prix is at his farm in denton. we have lost oak hill because they wanted us to charge higher entry fees, but we have a ready replacement that will be announced tomorrow.

wp.

KDX Racer

May 11, 2001
Will,

One other quesiton. I am having number backgrounds and numbers put on my KDX. I plan on riding in the 40C group. Could I have C555 as my number, or do I need to wait until I am assigned a number by TORO?

JTL

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
i would like to say that you can pick a number, but in order to prepare ourselves for eventual incorporation of electronic scoring, we decided that we should go ahead and start getting everyone used to having their numbers assigned. once you register, we will put your number up on the website within 48 hours, so you will be able to see what it is and get that order in to socal!

wp.

Pat Burroughs

Sep 10, 1999
There will be a field on the registration form to include your e-mail address. If you include your e-mail address when you fill out the registration form, we will e-mail you a notice when you have been entered into our database and your number information has been posted.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Will,
Nice site. I’d say you met your goal of having a professional looking setup. Very impressive and well done.

Thanks for the call.

Top Bottom