ZOOK250

Oct 5, 2001
has anyone seen a torrent out yet for the Toronto supercross?
i cant get speed channel with my cable company and the web cast sounded awsome, cant wait to see it.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Saw it and it on speed yesterday and was an on the edge of you seat race. Stewart proved that he know's not only how to take himself out but other people for the season. Tedesco and Preston are both possibly out for the Supercross season. I didn't see the Tedesco incident but the one with Preston was unexcusable!

Zed1k

Dec 4, 2006
mdkuder said:
Saw it and it on speed yesterday and was an on the edge of you seat race. Stewart proved that he know's not only how to take himself out but other people for the season. Tedesco and Preston are both possibly out for the Supercross season. I didn't see the Tedesco incident but the one with Preston was unexcusable!

I was at the race and had an excellent vantage point (Section 109 row 20) to see the block passing by Reed and Steward and the eventual contact that sent Stewart off the track.

I didn't see the practive where James tangles with Tedesco but #7 did jump inside of a few people which you could also see on the SPEED coverage.

I watched the race on SPEED and it seemed far less dramatic.
Plus I think the camera may have missed some of the Reed/Stewart lead changes? I thought the speed coverage was OK, could have had better audio to pick up the bikes and crowd noise which really enhance the atmosphere and drama.
The 33000+ crowd was going crazy and every time Reed grabbed the lead it was insane!
I thought Emig for his expertise didn't give much insight into the race. When asked who he though the loose dirt favoured he gave a "both competitors are giving it their all" type response. Jeffro, you were asked a question, make a call from your experience. Maybe he is new at the play by play. I'm sure he'll get better with experience.

Both Reed and Stewart had about equal luck with lappers getting in their way. Reed kept pulling his pants up over the second tripple before the finish, not sure what that was about.
Steward set the tone with an aggressive move on Reed for his first pass and Reed returned the favour in kind. None of it was dirty. Just racing the way it SHOULD be. After they swapped the lead a few times James got in front before the finsh jump and at the last second cut in front of Reed resulting in the contact that send #7 off the track. It was amazing he saved it and didn't crash!
Not sure if he caught a rut or just cut over on his own trying to block Reeds line and get the inside for the landing and 180 turn?
Regardless #7 initiated the contact.

Best race I've ever seen! I'm still pumped.

Zed1k

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
ZOOK250 said:
has anyone seen a torrent out yet for the Toronto supercross?
i cant get speed channel with my cable company and the web cast sounded awsome, cant wait to see it.

torrent?

ZOOK250

Oct 5, 2001
finally got it. went to isohunt.com and typed in toronto supercross. very healthy torrent available, good picture and sound. i dont think that emig really describess the action as well as he could, he doesnt seem to exciting. they sure overplayed the preston helmet tug, he shouldnt have done it but it was a very gentle tug if anything.

Top Bottom