Ryan Wilt

Aug 31, 2002
I have a 2002 KDX 200 with a gnarly woods pipe, power core 2 silencer, boyesen power reeds, and the air box lid removed. I also have the FRP torque ring, but I have not installed it yet. I am afraid that I might turn my bike into a farm tractor. I like low end alot, but still might make it too 5 gear once and a while. Any help with this combination of parts would help. Thanks.

bcVulcan

Nov 13, 2002
I have one on my 220. I can tell a difference on the bottom end but can't really tell the loss on top. I would definitely try it on the 200.

Dave04

Feb 16, 2004
I have the same combination, except V Force reeds on an 03 220. Works great. No complaints. You probably won't really notice anything drastic on top of the other mods.

FLBusa

May 29, 2003
I have a 2000 200 with the the same mods except I have the Desert pipe. I have the FRP Torque ring installed as well. The bike just flat out rips. Oh... I have a 155 main and 45 pilot with the air screw 1 3/4 turns out. No need to ponder. Install that puppy.

rlbranson

Dec 24, 2003
A guy gave me one of those! on my bike with stock pipe it does increase power right at the bottom, no noticible difference at mid range and top end. the guy who gave it to me said it didn't work on his modified engine. I am shopping for a used torque pipe.

Top Bottom