Tough decision for an even tougher guy

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
This guy gets my respect when it comes to being tough enough to survive.

Click Here

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I agree on the "toughness" aspect, but really and truly a guy shouldn't have been out there by himself. A buddy could have changed the whole situation.

That being said, I too am guilty of doing the solo outings, both on my bike and hunting. Momma chewed my ass for it. Damn the me :|

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Doubt that they'd work deep in a canyon, but perhaps a satellite phone, 2-way radio, homing device, etc. would have helped.

factoryRM

Mar 15, 2003
Ok als I have to say that I have the balls to go flying through the air and blitz woops on a motocross bike but.....I would not have the balls to cut off my arm!!. I probebly would of died in that situation LOL. Talk about tough.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I was just thinking about that guy. I was saying to myself, "self, could you do it." I'm thinking that after 5 days I might be able to. IF, the bones was already broken and I didn't have to saw through it.

Actually, I probably would have been better off if I had chewed my arm off that early morning eleven years ago. :laugh:

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
I couldn't even begin to imagine making that descision. My luck all I would have on me is a butter knife! Good gravy that would not be fun at all. My hats off to that feller.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
If I have anything to say about it, I will die with both of my arms attached. :scream:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I imagine that after the boulder landed on his arm actually "cutting" through the bone was a non issue, you could look at it another way too, the weight of the boulder would have cut off circulation and after 5 days it was pretty much going to have to go anyway, that being said I still don't think I'd be able to do it :eek:

Top Bottom