Toyota's and Meteors

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I've heard it said that you stand a 1000% better chance at getting hit by lightning, than winning the lottery. If that's true......what's up with all these meteors hitting Toyota trucks? Does it mean I should run out and buy a lotto ticket?

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
I never believed those sayings. I also heard you have a better chance of getting hit by a falling airplane engine than winning the lottery. But how many people have been hit by an airplane engine or lightning? I doubt thats more than the people winning the lottery... I'll take my chances with the lottery, I was really hoping to win that powerball.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i once read that there's never been a single documented instance of a human getting killed by a meteor. it would suck to be the first.

JustinC

Apr 5, 2005
All I know is that I can't stand that Toyota commerical. In fact I can't stand any of the commericals thay are on during supercross.

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Yeah...the truck survived but the bikes were toast. What's up with that? :|

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Oh man, I was almost knocked out by a falling bikini , all I remember is a stinging sensation, then everything went dark......................it was cool

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
I like the Toyota Metoer commercial.

What's up with the Honda CRF250 commercial? The rider is #51. Ryan Villapotos's number. Is Honda trying to send a message to Ryan that the color red in in his future?

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
JPIVEY said:
Oh man, I was almost knocked out by a falling bikini , all I remember is a stinging sensation, then everything went dark......................it was cool

believe it or not, I WAS almost knocked out by a flying pair of underpants.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
How about the Kawi commercial where they are advertising the 450 but keep showing JS on the 250 :coocoo:

Ryone

Jun 18, 2004
dirt bike dave said:
I like the Toyota Metoer commercial.

What's up with the Honda CRF250 commercial? The rider is #51. Ryan Villapotos's number. Is Honda trying to send a message to Ryan that the color red in in his future?
No, that was Short's last number before January... probably when the commercial was shot.

Go Toyota... like Okie said, what more can you ask for. They show it a little to often, but who cares. It's better than seeing the ad for ATV/MX UNLEASHED for the millionth time like we did last year... remember?

The best Tacoma commercial was a couple years ago when the jealous girlfriend had her boyfriends truck pushed off a cliff to no avail. I don't even think they used any trickery or CGI at all for that commercial... I think that's what would actually happen if you dropped a Tacoma off a cliff.

Ryan

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Toyota commercial shows us again another use for a quad. boy those things have so many uses/

:)

JustinC

Apr 5, 2005
Ryone said:
Go Toyota... like Okie said, what more can you ask for. They show it a little to often, but who cares. It's better than seeing the ad for ATV/MX UNLEASHED for the millionth time like we did last year... remember?

I forgot about that MX vs ATV unleashed commercial, that one was terrible.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i had previously thought bikinis were the greatest thing on earth, then i realized they werent, however they are next to the best thing on earth ;) :p

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…