Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Pretty cool house and toys but the end was priceless! I felt bad for the little kid that missed the foam pit, hope he's ok. The look on TP's face was priceless! "That's why i said virtually risk free". You gotta love it. :)

MXboy00

Jul 3, 2003
This may be an older post, but I just watched it yesterday. Was hilarious at the end. What prompted the kid to swerve to the right at the last second? :) A question arises in my mind when I look at foam pits though. How do they get out once they land in it? Do they just drive out the back somehow? *Confused*

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
TJ, Nice landing Huh!

MXboy00, I watched a show with them before Cribs. They use it to practice jumps then throw a hook on it and use a crane ( can't remember if it was a backhoe with a hook off the bucket ) to get them out.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
What is "MTV" ?

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I felt bad for the little kid that missed the foam pit, hope he's ok. The look on TP's face was priceless! "That's why i said virtually risk free". You gotta love it.

His mouth uttered the words that match the look on his face "oh S
*^%" That was way to funny!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
What is "MTV" ?

Come on Okie, we all know you still tune in to it during their running of Spring Break. :p

they used to play music on it

Now you have to goto MTV2 for the music.

TJ, Nice landing Huh!

Yeah, it was one of those things you knew was going wrong from the take off. Also something i would do since it was in front of alot of people. :)

MXboy00

Jul 3, 2003
Yea, his garage looks like a warehouse! sheesh...Just wondering one thing though...why did he set up a freestyle course but no mx/sx? lol

KaTooMer

~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 1999
According to the Yahoo! TV schedule, they're re-airing the TP Cribs episode at 12:00 p.m. (CST) on November 27th. Of course, this is MTV we're talkin' about so that could change. But I'll be setting the VCR anyway.

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
I don't know if its going to air again, but the show Zoom, on PBS, featured Davi Millsaps yesterday. Its great for kids see that Davi is just a regular kid and races motocross. It has a great explaination of how the piston/clyinder work ina a simplified version and even had a few clips, and, of course, showed his trophies, all 40+ of them. Looks like MX on TV is really catching on. Any one see Charlie's Angel's Full Throttle? I watched that movie just for the MX scene. Its great.

Top Bottom