mxmestas

Nov 10, 2003
Hey all, I'm looking t get nfo on building a practice track and different portions of the jumps, angles landings , distances..ect,.
this is for a rural area , 20 acres, where I need a place to practice

atomicjoe23

May 9, 2008
T 07 said:
AMA also give advise

Do you know if it's on the website. . .or if you have to contact them. . .because I have sent emails to both the AMA and the ATVA regarding tips on track design, building, maintenance and haven't heard back from them yet. . .granted it's only been about a day, but I get pretty antsy if I don't get prompt responses from companies/corporations. . .I usually expect a reply back by the next day. . .I just feel that it's good business practice that's all.

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
atomicjoe:

a couple of things

Praise first:
1.) Nice job searching.

Helpful things about this site and your approach to research

2.) The person you responded to has not logged on since 2005, and, quite possibly is banded.
3.) The likelihood of atva or the ama responding to you overnight for good business reasons is slim to none. Your expectations are too high. If they respond to you at all, it will be in their own sweet time. I hope I'm wrong and you'll correct this if you find your experiences turn out differently.

The dirtwurx.com site is a much better route to go for immediate "tips". There are also some other threads here and on other dirtsites, which discuss specific issues & designs people have had. [eidt:looks like you are finding those. Good job.] Good luck.

http://www.dirtwurx.com/track_tips.php

atomicjoe23

May 9, 2008
fatcat216 said:
atomicjoe:

a couple of things

Praise first:
1.) Nice job searching.

Helpful things about this site and your approach to research

2.) The person you responded to has not logged on since 2005, and, quite possibly is banded.
3.) The likelihood of atva or the ama responding to you overnight for good business reasons is slim to none. Your expectations are too high. If they respond to you at all, it will be in their own sweet time. I hope I'm wrong and you'll correct this if you find your experiences turn out differently.

I didn't even notice that he hadn't logged in in that long. . .I didn't even think to look. . .good call

I know my expectations are too high. . .but I can always hope. . .

Thanks for the compliments.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom