bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Guys: REM isnt racing this week, so a bunch of us are off out to Cahuilla creek for practise on saturday morning.

its a great track with the best dirt going, lots of elevation changes and all the jumps are doable, if it gets busy they split practise according to skill level. location about 20 miles east of Temecula, if anyone wants directions let me know.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
bclapham-- The crew's last die-hard MXer.
Methinks we should all pitch-in and buy you some handguards and a skidplate.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
hey, i wanted to come out to the phelan ride but i couldnt get everything sorted in time, but that doesnt mean that you guys that own motocross bikes cant come out and ride some MX once in a while, does it?

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
That's half of a Piruette.

TwistNShout

Nov 19, 2003
Thumbs, thanks for the link and saving me time in doing further research. Since I am a Court Reporter I tend to look up unknown words through reference materials such as legal dictionaries, unabridged dics, etc.....maybe I should stick with motorcycle references.....dooh! Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction. :thumb:

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
bclapham said:
so a bunch of us are off out to Cahuilla creek for practise on saturday morning.

location about 20 miles east of Temecula, if anyone wants directions let me know.

Bruce.

Could we please have directions again? My neighbor and I may come out.

Do we need anything besides our IMSA cards? Any special track membership?? Do they check for sound???

Thanks. :thumb:

Terry..Ol'89r

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
bclapham said:
and no stopping half way around the track, since they get really mad! :eek:

OH NO! :ohmy: Ya mean there are no rest areas?? Don't think I can do a whole lap at one time. :eek:

Thanks for the info. Will look for your high flyin' Zuki.

Terry

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Bruce.

Ok, we were there, where were you?? :ohmy:

Walked around the pits looking for a Zuki with DRN stickers plastered on it. Didn't see ya. We were parked, facing the track about 4 trucks to the right of the photo guys vehicle. Where did you park?? What bike did you bring??

Awesome track, we had a blast. :thumb: Next time I'm gonna try to do two laps in a row. :ohmy: :laugh:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
damn- i am really sorry Terry- i was there, but i was parked behind some trees, and i didnt even think to come and have a look around the pits. i can only apolgise for being such a dipstick. :eek:

i had a great day, after doing a lot of running and racing over the last two months, ive doubled my lap output- i must have done 4x 30 min motos, not going fast, just poiunding out laps, probably more i was out on the track by 9am, but called it a day around 1pm when it got really rough- that place is so much fun.- i was out on the red/yellow rm125 with #372

btw- i know your grandson races, is he over 12 yet??? you might want to bring him to REM on saturday mornings, really good racing and maybe a good chance for you to line up in the vet classes and show them MXA guys a thing or two. :) the winter series starts this week.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
bclapham said:
damn- i am really sorry Terry- i was there, but i was parked behind some trees,

:ohmy: Trees, where the hell did you find some trees. I saw lots of boulders but, no trees. :laugh: No worries, we'll get together. :thumb:

btw- i know your grandson races, is he over 12 yet??? you might want to bring him to REM on saturday mornings,QUOTE]

He will be 12 in June. He already rides practise out there and just bumped up to an 80 this weekend.

We got to Cahuilla a little before 9:00 and left around 2:00. I was riding a CRF450, #39. There were two CRF450's with #39. I was the slow one. That track is a great workout, we will be back for more. Do you ever go there on Thursdays? Are there many riders there on Thursday?

Also, ran into some old friends there that race the OTHG stuff. I may just have to come out and try some of that.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom