buddy12051

Jun 8, 2003
I am in the Air Force and thinking of trying for an assignment in Wichita Falls. Is there any tracks near there to ride. Both my children currently are beginng racers and would like for them to be able to continue. Thanks for te help...

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Not to mention the mini-track there. Don't know how small your kids are but Nocona has a cool and under-utilized mini-track.

Texoma MX wouldn't be too far either and it seems to be working toward becoming a really quality track from what I've heard. You'd also be pretty close to the Red River trails in Muenster home of some of the best trail-riding anywhere.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
you can also call some of the local cycle shops, they usually have a sponsorship of local tracks.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
If I remember correctly, on my way back from the Amarillo fest last year, I passed a really cool looking track, (they were having races that day) on hwy 287 just north of Witchata Falls. I wanted so bad to stop and give it a shot.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
dont forget oak hill outside decatur. about an 1:20 from wfalls. just head south on 287.

Rebel MX

Oct 4, 2003
a new track just opened near here.its in burkburnett its called hilltop quad motocross park,or somethin like that.give this store a call to find some tracks

eddie hills fun cycles
940-322-4121

Top Bottom