RedStreak

Feb 19, 2006
Does anyone know a good track very very near Dallas---or in Dallas for that matter. Also, it needs to be a practice track that a newbie, novice or whatever you call 'em could ride on. (" 'em " meaning me.)

Thanks so much :ride:

Troyboykx125

Sep 11, 2005
I ride out at village creek, and I also am a "newbie" rider. It's closer to Fort Worth....but not too far from Dallas...neway I need someone to ride with if ur interested in meeting up out there sometime lemme know :ride:

RedStreak

Feb 19, 2006
maybe

sounds good... maybe we could meet up and ride, but you have to know that I am a really big newbie haha. I like just started pretty much, I know the clutch and how to ride its just I'm not all that great. Maybe we could a learn a thing or two from each other though. I guess that would work unless you object to riding with an ammateur 13 year old

thanks

JB

F

FLASH 84

Kg 84

Ya i was wonder and good track near dallas i need to know because im going to be down their for a wile so race track or pratice tracks does not matter... post back

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Hope Okie doesn't mind, but this is a link to a web site that does nothing other than list places to ride.

Check this out:

http://www.txtracks.com/

-=jeffd

Top Bottom