bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
Where do I start!! I ordered linkage bearings for my kx on Feb-4. I tracked it a week later and it was lost. I called Jack Kennedy, the manager at Tracy's Warehouse, 3 times in 3 days and he never returned my call. I finally got ahold of him, he put the parts guy on, and they said they were going to ship the bearings right out and I will have it in 2 days. 3 days go by and I give them a call. They said they do not have it in stock, I was steaming. Jack Kkennedy said "Let me call you back in 5 minutes, I will see if I can get you them. Guess what? No call back again. I called him back the next day, and I told him to forget about it. I wanted them to file a claim with FedEx. I called back 2 days later and I spoke, on purpose, with a different person to see if they filed a claim. Guess what? They didn't. I told him to put Jack Kennedy on the phone. I told him I was calling American Express and disputing the charges. AmerEx suspended the charges on 2 -20. Well anyway, I was looking at my AmerEx billing online tonight and the $ 64.45 was put back on the bill yesterday. I called AmerEx and they told me Tracy's Warehouse told them they shipped me another bearing set and that is why it went back on. I called Tracy's and I asked who do I speak with about disputing charges, well this so called professional customer service rep, her name was MARSHA, was so rude. She told me I had to get them to file a claim with FedEx and they did not ship the bearing set out. I replied that should have been done, well I just starting going off. You see Tracy's was delaying time so they would still get payed by AmerEx, in other words, screw the customer - all this over 64.45. They just pissed off a person who spends an easy $1500 A YEAR on parts. It really is frustrating when the customer is trying to be treated like a customer, but there is rarely any professionalism out there anymore. By the way, their ads are in the back of all the rag's - the ad reads this: KAWASAKI GENUINE DISCOUNT PARTS AND ACCESSORIES Phone Number 1-800-860-0686. They also deal with SUZUKI & KTM. Do yourself a favor and stay away from them. Hey I called AmerEx back up and they said the charges will be permanently taken off do to my outstanding credit status. CHALK 1 UP FOR AmerEx.

Last edited:

woods_rider1

Sep 27, 2001
Thanks for the heads-up Bigred, your experience is reason enough for me never to spend a dime with them. Its a shame that there are such low lifes out there posing as retailers. When I find a good on-line shop I stick with them, sometimes the lowest price isnt always a bargain.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
That IS the one good thing about a credit card. I have seen those ads. I will not touch them now. They were really playing sleezy by charging you again after the fact. I'd make sure that AMEX won't allow them to make any charges to your account anymore.

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
I talked with another dealer about 30 miles away,I had a bad experience with my local dealer.The kawa dealer that is 30 miles away offered me a discount,plus you would not not believe the inventory they have ON OEM.I I will not order oem part's anymore through mail.Anything that is not oem i will order from mx south..
1 thing about owning a CR is, their are a few good mail order company's like manchester honda.I have not found a good kawa supplier that has a common part in stock.Hey this dealer that is 30 miles away I wen't their 3 weeks ago after i got shafted,They had the rocker arm bearing's in stock and the shock bearing.All of these mail order company's, well most of them,advertise saying they have a huge inventory,but you willl ask them if they have a piston in stock,and they reply, no we have to order that,what a joke.Hey thank's for reading my bad misfortune with a SCABB company. The power of the internet OH YEAH.

MCassle

Apr 29, 2001
bigred --

I've had good experiences with Kawasaki of Riverside. They don't always have OEM parts for my bike in stock (KLX300), but then again most don't for this bike. The other day I ordered some parts & got lucky, all in stock :) They have a good delivery time also (for me at least, I'm in California). There web site is www.riversidemoto.com or just call (617) 628-6400.

I avoid the so-called dealerships around here in the Fresno area, they are all a disappointment. The last time I went in to a Kawasaki dealership to order parts, the parts guy didn't even know what a KLX was, jeeezzzzz

Matt

Top Bottom