Trail Conditions - Evart? (or where do I gotta go for NO SNOW!)

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Anybody know how the Evart trail is looking? If not Evart - where can I find some trail with none of this white crap :bang: on the ground?

Around Atlanta - as of today, pretty much 60% + ground coverage in the woods, fields pretty open. Many spots in the woods here have 12" or more. Some open spots in woods, but enough snow, I would say a woods ride here would not be particularly enjoyable.

Mike

katoom125

Apr 25, 2004
I've ridden at horseshoe (Fremont area) and Tin cup (Baldwin area) - both very rideable with zero snow at Horseshoe and 99% clear at Tin Cup.
we did get a little snow again sunday but it should be gone by this coming weekend or perhaps sooner.
Evart will still have some snow/ice, especially in the low areas and north sides of the hills (I talked to 2 guys who rode it this past weekend - they did make it around if you want more of a challenge).

SW side (Fremont) will be a drive for you but that's where the dirt is down here.

metalfred74

Feb 11, 2008
Evart riding conditions

Four of us rode Evart on Friday. There's snow, but as a percentage of the trail, I'd say about 15-20%. Where there is snow, it did get deep. Up to a foot in some areas. Don't let that stop you!. It's just snow....

Have a good ride!

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Rode down in Missouri over the weekend. Great weather, we got a dusting of snow sat night but it was all gone by the time we hit the trails. On monday by 11am we were riding in our jerseys.66 degrees

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
3KDXXR2 said:
Rode down in Missouri over the weekend. Great weather, we got a dusting of snow sat night but it was all gone by the time we hit the trails. On monday by 11am we were riding in our jerseys.66 degrees

That was ENTIRELY uncalled for! :fft:

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
I wasnt trying to rub it in on you guys up north just posting the possibilities :cool: We rode at St. Joe state park,I love that place 3bucks a day. Ive been there on 3 different weekends and I still havent completly figured it out.The woods are great.

Last edited:

dirtmark

Oct 22, 2007
Rode Evart , 2 loops sat. (april 11th)
no snow &
it was rough , rocky & dusty !

smokey the bear said " very high " fire conditions .

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
We rode horseshoe lake yesterday great trail conditions, but dusty. The parking lot was about 1/2 full lots of guys out riding. Had a great time & was a good warm-up for the first ride of the year.

Top Bottom