2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
It was so nice out in my drive way yesderday that I loaded up my bike and when to the Gladwin loop. Completely different up there(from Bridgeport) Still lot of snow and ice.And windy.
I hear in the 50s today...Maybe I'll go to down to the Mounds.

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
mounds update

I was thinking of hitting the Mounds in the next few weekends. Let me know what the conditions are when you get there.

Thanks,
Rickshaw

crb

Oct 14, 2001
My job just happens to take me through the the Gladwin Trails. I will keep all updated to trail conditions. I was up there Tuesday and the sand pit off Grim Rd was clear but the trails in the woods were 1-2" of snow. Its suppose to be in the 50's this weekend and next week I will check again. If we get some rain it should melt even faster. I bet Leota is buried in snow still, they get that lake affect or effect. Hope all is melted by April.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Hey y'all

crb is my neighbor - lives 2 houses away. We're riding buddies this year, at least until June when he'll be working on diapers instead of jetting his YZ! He's coming to our April ride -keep those snow (or no snow) reports coming crb!

jrccc20967

Mar 30, 2000
nice to hear that there is some new poeple to ride with this fall.Welcome aboard.Hey Fred I like the pics of the green monster.Everyone here is starting to talk about Rites of Spring.Keep in touch.
Big Jim

P.S. Hey there was none of this white crap in Kentucky last weekend.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Big Jim,
Post a ride report from the Kentucky trip!! I hope everyone and every bike survived! We will be riding at Leota in April (again). We are trying to avoid the snow and ice that we rode in last year.
CRB, welcome to DRN. Looking forward to rding with you again.

Top Bottom