fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I was asked this weekend to post some details about Trailfest.

It will be October 15th at the Lansing Motorcycle Clubgrounds in Moorestown. (location of the Pine Cone Enduro).

Trailfest is an end of the year trail ride that includes lunch and dinner. A $20 entry fee pays for everything - trail ride, food, and camping at clubgrounds. The fire department provides lunch in Moorestown and we have some guys who man the grill for dinner. Tator Man cannot make it this year, but he will provide us with the potatoes and train someone to fry them = homemade fries.

Last we have over 100 riders, made a significant donation to the fire department and had a great time. I plan to invite some of the AA level enduro riders to join us to provide trail side chatter and entertainment.

Please feel free to post this information on other sites (even ****book), but I will NOT be monitoring the discussions.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
D.LEATHERS said:
Mike, do I have your permission/blessing to make an event posting on F/B for this event ????

Dave L.

You sure you can handle that Dave? :nener:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I have enlisted the use of a "shake weight" to train for the burger flipping I will be doing this year. :cool:

Plus I am pumped to be able to ride again! (on my new bike too!!!) :yeehaw:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Freddy, PLEASE DO NOT bring that "training device" with you to the grilling area........... :yikes:

Keep that "training device" in the privacy of your trailer!!!!! :laugh:

Krusher

Sep 25, 2010
Count on us to be there. I'll have to see if I can get Friday off work. This event is so much fun I hate to be even the least bit unprepared!

And by the looks of those smileys in the last two posts, it seems you fellows are also familiar with the shake weight.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Best of luck for a great event!

BTW, Don't doubt for a second that those that put this thing on haven't been busting tail for MONTHS trying to put together a good event for you guys.

Props to F&S for taking ownership and getting it done; as usual. There was a time when DirtWeek looked to fail (rain!) and these guys stepped-up and saved the day. Oddly enough, as soon as we started their event, the sun came out :)

I can tell you from experience...there isn't much better in life than riding all day, then coming "home" to eat some Fred T & Michigan Mafia grub ...

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Thanks Okie!

Trailfest was started as a mini Dirt Week. Many good memories in Oklahoma and this website! Thank you!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Most of you know I am a big football fan. I realize we have planned this event on rivalry weekend....Michigan State vs. Michigan. If you have tickets to the game, I am jealous and understand that you cannot attend Trailfest.
I will ask the fire department to have the game on the radio for our lunch time break. After the ride we should have a "show your spirit" and wear green and white or maize and blue to dinner.

GO GREEN!!! GO WHITE!!!!

Krusher

Sep 25, 2010
tdunn976 said:
I spell it properly too "CORN"

We throw the Z in there to mess w/the Sparties. Most of 'em don't make it to the end of the alphabet.

Nothing like a good rivalry. I pick on Marsh and his Yamaha too. :) :rotfl:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
"We mock what we do not understand"

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I've owned 2 YZ250's >>>Biggest heaps I've ever had in the shop! I hear SS B riders love them.... :cool:

Failure is Permanent! Striving for Success isn't Fatal.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom