KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
F&S/LMC

Inspite of the rain - another great trailfest! The boys and I had a great time. Please tell CircuitRider thanks for leading Mark back to LMC for me - not sure what was up, but Mark was not feeling up for the rest of the ride after gas. Mitch and I went on and had a great time though! And Fred The Grill Master did yet another great job!...and cant forget those fries...and all the other goodies! Wish we could of stayed later!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Thanks

Thanks Guys, Mike was responsible for almost everything. I helped a little, but that awesome trail plan was his, I thought it was one of our best trail fests from a quality trail perspective. FUN STUFF! We got started on Friday and rode/arrowed the course looking for old trail in the leave covered woods. It’s easier than the summer because of the ferns being down but those leaves make the ground all look the same. Mike. Wyatt and I got that done. That was a fun day, weather was great! Saturday I rode with my kids Erin and Nathan, VMan and an enduro friend Jeff Buxton. We had a great time and did all of it. It was special for me because I got to ride with my kids and this is the first trail fest Nathan has come down from Houghton MI for so He’s not rode Trail fest in over 4 years! He had a blast and rode real well. Erin did really well too in that challenging section that kicked her butt in July. I was proud of both of them, we had a great day together. I cooked up 60 steaks and 60 chickens wile Wyatt cooked all those awesome French frys and all the other goodies-what a feast! A few beers and I was passing out at the camp fire.
Sunday came and the rain was a distant memory it was blue skies and chilly temps-we got off about 11 Am to pull arrows and close trail. I got to ride with Cris Gallt from EE, his dad-Sid, Billy Fritz, Brain J, and some guys that showed up from Cadillac. So yes, I ended up riding that very same course 3 days in a row! We got all the trail closed off and arrows pulled and it was just a beautiful day-but I don’t care to see any more whoops for a while! IO think I am ready for a 2 day Enduro in Goshen next weekend though! Thanks everybody for coming!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Thanks for another good time. It was nice to just ride & dick around for a change. We do have some helmet cam footage but had to blast out right after supper. I'll talk with Cody and maybe we can get a video together and post it up.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
It was great to see eveyone. Running gas on Friday just wasn't the same as riding but it was OK. It was really good to see Wyatt riding again.
Saturday, chaseing the slower group through the woods was fun. Only had to pick up one bike.
The meal was awsome, didn't get to help with the frys as usual, do to the crutch thing.
Thanks to Dave L. for the Jack & Coke surprize..........I'm sure it helped with the pain.
Don

whitebear

Sep 17, 2007
Thanks to everyone who put the event on, it was a great ride even though the rain stayed for most of the day. Had a great time

Randy and Alex

racer493

Mar 30, 2003
thanks to everyone who put on trailfest this year. I had a blast riding with everyone. the only thing that could of made it beter would of been my dad actualy riding. to bad for him cause i had a lot of fun.

YAMAHUNT

Jul 6, 2006
Yep.....Great Trail.... Sweet food!!!!! Nice job Mike, Fred, Don and Wyatt!
Had fun riding in the rain, Sunday was fun watching the kids ride.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I am glad everyone had a good time. There sure were a lot of smiling faces after the ride on Saturday and no injuries (I can live with bumps and bruises).
As noted, this event is more than one person handle. Thanks to the pit crews - TJ, Colleen and Kim, the chase vehicles - Larry S. and Don Marsh, and riding group leaders - Fred T, Brian J, Neal S, and Randy (aka Whitebear).
There is no better place to have this event than the LMC clubgrounds. The Hunt family was working while we were riding to get the grill ready and to enclose the pavillion - a warm and dry place to eat dinner! THANK YOU!!
I can not wait to see the helmet cam video (I know Alex and Randy made an appearance just before 7 mile). Maybe we can get a preview at Goshen this weekend?

P.S. Thanks to Jeramy for creating the maps of the event!

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
We should have it ready to view at Goshen in the raw {Won't be edited}. Good way to kill some time in between the 2 races. Don if you could get Deb to put her enduro pic's on a CD for Cody it would be great.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
We should have it ready to view at Goshen in the raw {Won't be edited}.

That's OK...I can live with some DW F bombs and clubground gossip. Bet you did not know the helmet cam became hat cam during dinner. :yikes:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
fatherandson said:
That's OK...I can live with some DW F bombs and clubground gossip. Bet you did not know the helmet cam became hat cam during dinner. :yikes:
Oh well It is what it is. Might be wearing the helmet cam at Goshen :yikes:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Sounds like you guys had a great time on some seldom-used trail... Sorry I missed it!

... Looking forward to the upcoming DVD... "TrailFest '07 - RAW & UNCUT!"

whitebear

Sep 17, 2007
I hope you got Alex leading the big guys!!!! I want that video, he was talking about that for most of the night! If you would have given us 11 minutes instead of 10...

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I am not sure where Cody D. was on the dual sport trip to the clubgrounds. He was following you and Alex just before we got to 7 mile (4-5 minutes). When we got back to 7 mile, Alex gave me the "what now" look. We gave you a head start and did not catch you in the single track trail. I thought it was very cool that the adults (big guys) did not blast around him. Of course one of us tried to show off with a log crossing....I hope that was not on the helmet cam.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
I had a blast out on the trail. I rode the CR for the first time since my accident at the pinecone. TJ did not ride so Levi borrowed his bike and rode with me. He was a big help and started my bike for me several times. I was very proud of myself as I was able to start the bike with the right leg with no pain, but I think I am paying for it now.

I was able to visit the wicked tree and pay it back with a kick. I was hoping to post pics but I left the camera somewhere.

Thanks to all who helped make this ride and dinner happen. It was a great time by all in my family.

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
:cool:

Thanks all for a great day! Could've done without the rain, but still had a great time. And now I know why it is sometimes referred to as trail feast! Wow! Great food and company too. See you at Goshen. :)

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
Good food , good friends, and good riding. Who could ask for more. So what if it rained. A day on a bike with all listed here is what make for a great time. I'm just glad I didn't see the pearly gates!!! We all experinced a little bit of heaven.

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
Havent ridden in a long time, had a blast, Thanks Mike and Fred for letting me tag along on friday and Don for meeting us with lunch and gas. The trail and weather conditions were perfect. I took some newbies out on saturday no complaints about the rain. Looks like they will be new recruits for the FES and future trailfests. Met some more drn'ers Had my first
"fred T burger" and steak a few adult beverages and got spanked at euchre in the Abfalter-Barclay army tent. Looking forward to the next trailfeast.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
It was great to ride with you again Wyatt - it had been a long time. Thanks for your support of FES and the recruiting efforts.

LOST AND FOUND.....there were a number of items left in the gas trucks. Most have been claimed and returned. If you are missing some items, send me an email at mike@nationalenduro.com .

ROCKSTAR761

May 14, 2007
I was great to hang out with everyone with all the stress of racing. Very awesome to see Wyatt back in the saddle. I brought a few friends with me and I think we have a new enduro racer out of it. The trail and the food were perfect. Thanks to Mike, Fred T, and all the other guys that made it possiable.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
fatherandson said:
LOST AND FOUND.....there were a number of items left in the gas trucks. Most have been claimed and returned. If you are missing some items, send me an email at mike@nationalenduro.com .

Still have a couple of items that were left at the clubgrounds. Let me know if you are missing anything.

Top Bottom