YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
My Buddy Joe Sent this to me. I just had to share with the rest of ya. He cracks me up some days....Keep in mind he is in his late 50's!

(He is kidding of course)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Joe,

The DNR said if we could get over the sticks and stuff in the trail that we didn't have to pick them up.

I SAY SCREW THE DNR!

Attachments

• log almost resized.JPG
    log almost resized.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 246

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Are you sure that isn't from the last section of the Goshen Enduro two weeks ago?

Don

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Joe is a Bad @$$. I'm with him.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
70 marlin said:
Yz aren't you suppose to ride that length wise?

I always thought that when doing trail maintance, as long as your body and 1/2 of the bike make it over an obsticle that you can leave it in the trail.

Thats right aint it? :yikes:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Godzuki said:
thats only if you and the bike land with in 6 feet of each other on the other side of the obstacel :yeehaw:

That shouldn't be a problem as every time I have crashed ... errrrr.... make that gracefully glided over such obsticals, the bike usually ends laying on top of me :laugh:

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
i use the pattended death grip so that i never separate from the bike, its my belief that no matter how bad it looks i might be able to save it :yeehaw: , ofcourse this is still in the testing stage.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Godzuki said:
i use the pattended death grip so that i never separate from the bike, its my belief that no matter how bad it looks i might be able to save it :yeehaw: , of course this is still in the testing stage.

I prefer the stop & flop method :ohmy:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
If you look carefully at Joes face in the pic you can tell that he is thinking "and if the rest of the West Michigan Trail Riders follow me over this little branch right now, I am going to bring them back thru here during the Snow Chicken to see how they do with 2 feet of snow on the ground"! :laugh:
Seriously folks, that picture is a perfect depliction of the mind behind the layout of some of the greatest single track in Michigan - YOU DA MAN JOE!!!!!!! If ANYONE can pick a trail that is UNPASSABLE by quads it is our friend Single Track Joe! Ride on brother :worship:
Thanks for the pic Don!
Woodsy

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
That " Little Branch" as you call it is part of his Enduro training course that he has layed out at his house. Yep that is what he rides at his house for fun! You should see the rest of it....Yikes :yikes:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
YZMAN400 said:
That " Little Branch" as you call it is part of his Enduro training course that he has layed out at his house. Yep that is what he rides at his house for fun! You should see the rest of it....Yikes :yikes:

Knowing Joe I can only imagine :aj:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
MidlandMoto said:
A little twig in the trail like that one makes me wonder if you shouldnt be packing a chainsaw with you when you ride! :yikes:
Yea, you could do that but I have found that tires screwed up with Kold Kutters wrok just as good and instead of dulling your chain when you hit the dirt you get a nice wheelie :laugh:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
MidlandMoto said:
A little twig in the trail like that one makes me wonder if you shouldnt be packing a chainsaw with you when you ride! :yikes:

Dont laugh I have donw that. I rode Caberfai this year with an 18" chainsaw straped to my back. That was fun....NOT

MidlandMoto

Nov 4, 2004
I like the way you think Woodsy(scary huh)just get the rear tire on that log pull in the front brake and wholeshot! Honda instead of calling the 650R "King of the woods" it would be "Lumberjack of the woods" :laugh:

Top Bottom