ACES 2

Jul 13, 2002
I just purchased a Nissan Frontier with a v-6 and auto.I want to get a trailer to haul two fullsize bikes and my little guys kx-60.I want a side door and extra height(i`m 6`4).I need some expert advice on size and type that can do that and not kill my truck.Thanks guys,ACES 2

FritoBandito

Sep 18, 2001
The higher roof line is what makes the trailer hard to pull, so don't go with anything too tall. If you don't go on long trips, it isn't a big deal, but when we go to races, we travel about 300 to 400 miles roundtrip and the gas mileage gets spendy.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
The size isnt as important as your trucks weight and towing capacity. The old room of thumb is around 80% of the truck maximum towing capacity. But, Ive seen several people use the full capacity of their truck towing rating without to many problems excpet for some big hills. Make sure you include the weight of the toys, equipment and all the people in the truck too.

Redrider

Nov 2, 1999
I have 2 2001 pace cargo 6x12 with ramp door and side door. I also have 1996 chevy extended cab with vortec 350 engine.. Pulling the trailer is no big deal.. the thing you neeed to worry about is stopping the thing.... make sure you get trailer breaks on the trailer.........my two cents worth.

Top Bottom