oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
A friend of mine is starting a small business doing stickers and I thought I'd throw out a sample if anyone is interested. This one is 23"hX13"w and he can put any number on the plates. They also are available in just about any color.
This sample is the mid sized- also has a 12"tall for a rear window and a couple bigger ones. The truck window size is about $11. The one on my trailer is about $16.
If anyone coming to Wardy's at the end of June is interested I could deliver them.
16965stickeralone-med.jpg

Also a picture in my gallery showing it on the back door

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
OG,
Does he have 'em with both wheels on the ground? I would want to give the impression that I get any real air! :)

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by bscottr
OG,
Does he have 'em with both wheels on the ground? I would want to give the impression that I get any real air! :)
That is why it is in Honda red with thekids number :confused:
Actually Bob will be mad because I put it on to straight up so it isn't whipped out like it should be.

B

biglou

Dave-That looks Great. How small can they be made? I would love to have a few of those if they were in the 6-10 inch size range. And I need one with a fat guy on it getting about a foot (on a good day) of air, also! :)

B

biglou

If they'll fit within about an 8 inch square, put me down for a few in white. I'll figure the numbers later, if I decide to do any numbers. I'm thinking these might be great gifts!

Top Bottom