KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Looks like the boys and I will make it. Originally I did not think we would...but seems Mitch has come to expect his annual birthday ride to take place. But... I will be in Goshen that weekend...so Trailfest will be his B-day ride! Aw shucks...tough to be a dad and have to make such a sacrifice and do such a fun ride!

Is it to late to pre-enter, or just wait?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Pre-entries are still being accepted and can be mailed to my attention at:

2250 Haslett Road
Williamston, MI 48895

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
fatherandson said:
You can show up anytime on Friday. We will have at least two groups.

Will there be riding on saturday? That is what I was originally thought was the ride date. Work calls on friday.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
We will be riding on Saturday, but the camping can begin on Friday.

ATK - what is your question? No website available.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
So..... What wives / ladies are coming that ride? I'm trying to find some "play-dates" for mine...

Sally?
SweepRider?
Deb?

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Smit-Dog said:
So..... What wives / ladies are coming that ride? I'm trying to find some "play-dates" for mine...

Sally?
SweepRider?
Deb?

Were gonna miss it this year as Sweetrider and I are "racing" on Sunday the 28th.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I just talked to a couple of club members - Sgt Johansen and Uncle Larry will be at Trailfest this year. Our corner of the clubgrounds is filling up fast. Any pre-entries will have first choice of parking locations.
V-man, where do you want to put the "BUS"??

Last edited:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Mike, my family will be there minus Megan. She has the ACT test to take that day. We will pay when we arrive, if that is ok with you.

I would like to have a slower group to ride with. Is it possible to get one organized?

Higgsy

Mar 23, 2005
I've got to get to some of the rides in MI. I live in Ontario and there isn't to many family organized rides in my area. I would like to bring my 2 kids along next weekend but I am recovering from a broken foot and the Doc says no riding for 5 more weeks.

YAMAHUNT

Jul 6, 2006
fyi

I heard that it is possible that with the temps falling that water may be off at the clubgrounds, not set in stone but it is a possiblity. Just letting you know so some can plan accordingly. As those that take care of and blow out water lines may be doing it before trailfest.

V-man

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 13, 2000
fatherandson said:
I just talked to a couple of club members - Sgt Johansen and Uncle Larry will be at Trailfest this year. Our corner of the clubgrounds is filling up fast. Any pre-entries will have first choice of parking locations.
V-man, where do you want to put the "BUS"??
Anywhere I can fit! The water tank will be full so I won't need any "hookups". Just glad to be able to ride another "Trailfest"!

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
YAMAHUNT said:
fyi

I heard that it is possible that with the temps falling that water may be off at the clubgrounds, not set in stone but it is a possiblity. Just letting you know so some can plan accordingly. As those that take care of and blow out water lines may be doing it before trailfest.

AARON TELL JEFF HE BETTER WAIT TILL SUNDAY, OR HE WILL SUFFER THE WRATH OF HIS SISTER IN-LAW, LINDA WILL BE P---ED OFF :yikes: ME IJUST WANT TO :ride:
DAVE

YAMAHUNT

Jul 6, 2006
she might have to make a trip to TC!!!

Temps control it more than Jeff, Him and my dad are doing it (usually) so I guess its up to them, have to wait and see.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Any riding on Sunday will be informal and not decided until Sunday morning. The Trailfest permit is only for Saturday.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Well the weather is looking better compared to the forecast last Friday! It was calling for rain, sleet, snow and temps in the 30's!

Rickshaw predicts "Cool, crisp, and partly sunny, tempered by a wave of fast orange wind in the woods".

<div style='width: 240px; height: 420px; background-image: url( http://vortex.accuweather.com/adcbin/netweather_v2/backgrounds/orange_240x420_bg.jpg ); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #FF6600;' ><div style='height: 405px;' ><script src='http://netweather.accuweather.com/adcbin/netweather_v2/netweatherV2.asp?partner=netweather&tStyle=whteYell&logo=0&zipcode=49651&lang=eng&size=12&theme=&metric=0&target=_self'></script></div><div style='text-align: center; font-family: arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; color: FFFFFF;' ><a style='font-size: 10px; color: #FFFFFF' href='http://www.accuweather.com/index-forecast.asp?partner=netweather&traveler=0&zipcode=49651' >Weather Forecast</a> | <a style='color: #FFFFFF' href='http://www.accuweather.com/maps-satellite.asp?partner=netweather' >Weather Maps</a> | <a style='color: #FFFFFF' href='http://www.accuweather.com/index-radar.asp?partner=netweather&traveler=0&zipcode=49651' >Weather Radar</a></div></div>

RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
Hey V-Man, I won't be needing a ride this weekend, in case you were wondering...

I won't be going this fall, since the parentals have scheduled other, "fun" activities ;) (ahem, running). Oh well, they provide the funding, so I can't argue...

89TRX350RX

Oct 1, 2006
Unfortunately (for me) your "Foreign" riders (AKA Crazy Cannucks) will be unable to make Trailfest this year :bang: :yell: :bang: :yell: ... Some things came up last minute and We won't be there... This Year!!!! ,BUT I will making every possible excuse and reason to make it for next year... Have fun, Stay safe, oh yah and Don, have fun looking after all the kiddies. have a Captain and Coke for me, and we'll talk later... Sorry, I believe it was a JACK and Coke, I'm the one who likes Captain and Coke....

Jamie

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom