Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
sunday

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
Another great trailfest. HAd a blast. Going to the LMC clubgrounds and riding is like giving a recovering addict drugs.
I thought i had my motocycle addiction licked.......I was wrong.
Got to ride with a good
bunch, the trail was great. Anyone who left early missed
some great burgers and most of all BRAD's fireside sermon
Sponsered by Budwiser. It was so funny next year there will be a cover charge for his show.

Thanks to tctrailrider for the spin on the new 2 hunny. If i scratched or dented anything let me know. The bike was
awesome, expect to demo a 09 or 10 at next years ride.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
wyatt said:
Another great trailfest. HAd a blast. Going to the LMC clubgrounds and riding is like giving a recovering addict drugs.

Thanks to tctrailrider for the spin on the new 2 hunny. If i scratched or dented anything let me know. TQUOTE]

I could tell you were having a good time. Also did not know you had so much game on a bike, you were making some good time. No damage to pay for, that low hanging bark buster was an easy fix. :laugh:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
What a fantantic weekend!!!!!!

I was treated like a sponsored rider by team K.T.M. Thanks, Don for allowing me to ride your bike, and to a fellow WR rider for the gas. I did enjoy myself, and the trail beat me up. Don if the rear fender was scratched on the right side sorry about that. I was pinned up next to a tree. I think the tree was magnetic.

I was even able to ride a few 200's. Denny I am sorry for getting your bike dirty just after you washed it. I did not realize there was so much mud on the trails near LMC.

Fantastic meals lunch and dinner. I will have to figure out the Chicken Chili recipe. Also, thanks to the potato man and to the burger guy for great food. After that trail ride I was hungry. It was great not to have to fix something for a change. TJ even cooked the beans for me.

Mike you missed a fun time.

Cori, you are all talk and no show. :pissed:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
What a great weekend, sure had a great time with great friends. :ride:

WR - no problem on the ride. I got it washed and checked over and it is all good. I am glad you had a good ride. :cool:

TCT - Yes, Wyatt has allot of game on a bike he just doesn't use his talents as much as he should. :nener:

The Saturday night "Life Sermon" by Birgy was great. It makes me want to burn a couch!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

The highlight of my weekend was my grandson Blane riding without training wheels. He was standing and cutting up the clubgounds on Sat & Sun. :)

Attachments

• P1020337.JPG
    P1020337.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:

HeidiB

Mar 7, 2006
What a great time we had! Thanks for all the work you guys did. The trails were great. The dinner was fantastic. Boy did it hit the spot after the 50 miles we rode! I was beat. I retired very early. I went to bed with a permanent smile on my face. Can't wait to come next year!

LouAnn,
I tried to ge the recipe for the chicken chili but the girl who made it wasn't there. Mmm it was good. We sure had a great time with you, Bruno, and TJ!

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Heidi, I think I will experiment with the Soup till I figure out what was in it. I let you know later. Bruno and I had fun with you and Scott as well.

I was amazed the ladies at the craft show welcomed us in our muddy gear. I was a little leery to walk across the carpet in my boots. I was about ready to turn around when I was informed it was OK to be muddy. I have never been to a craft show where the people were extremely friendly.

Yes I was beat after those 50 miles. I was doing my best to keep ahead of Neal who was running sweep. I think he thought there was a problem when he caught us and I was laying on the ground in a pile of leaves. He must have though he needed to get the helicopter ready. I never crashed all day. I just wanted a nap in the woods.

HeidiB

Mar 7, 2006
WomanRider said:
Heidi, I think I will experiment with the Soup till I figure out what was in it. I let you know later. Bruno and I had fun with you and Scott as well.

I was amazed the ladies at the craft show welcomed us in our muddy gear. I was a little leery to walk across the carpet in my boots. I was about ready to turn around when I was informed it was OK to be muddy. I have never been to a craft show where the people were extremely friendly.

Yes I was beat after those 50 miles. I was doing my best to keep ahead of Neal who was running sweep. I think he thought there was a problem when he caught us and I was laying on the ground in a pile of leaves. He must have though he needed to get the helicopter ready. I never crashed all day. I just wanted a nap in the woods.
I have a white chicken chili recipe but it doesn't taste like that!

I couldn't believe how nice they were either at the craft show. They were so welcoming and friendly. They really wanted us to come in muddy boots and all. They didn't care a bit. I felt special. LOL

A nap in the woods would've been great! You must have really been tired not to care that the wetness of the leaves and ground was soaking through your long johns. LOL
Actually I was wanting to join you but I was afraid I'd never get up.
I had a few spills. Maybe more than a few. LOL :ohmy:

What are your thoughts today on the WR? Maybe your next ride? You seemed really comfortable on that bike. You rode it great! Like you didn't even have to get used to it.

HeidiB

Mar 7, 2006
Don Marsh said:
What a great weekend, sure had a great time with great friends. :ride:

WR - no problem on the ride. I got it washed and checked over and it is all good. I am glad you had a good ride. :cool:

TCT - Yes, Wyatt has allot of game on a bike he just doesn't use his talents as much as he should. :nener:

The Saturday night "Life Sermon" by Birgy was great. It makes me want to burn a couch!!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

The highlight of my weekend was my grandson Blane riding without training wheels. He was standing and cutting up the clubgounds on Sat & Sun. :)
It was nice meeting you Don. Your granson looks like a natural on that bike!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I am glad everyone had a good time. No one got hurt. We did misplaced a mini rider and his dad for a little bit, but it ended well.
We had 85 riders who enjoyed Trailfest this year. The weather was great for a Fall ride. The fire department did a great job on the lunch...hot dogs, chilli, chips, cookies, and hot chocolate. They allowed us to eat inside the fire hall. If the ride down the road created a chill, the warm food and drinks warmed you up. We made a $500 donation from the entry fees. A special thank you to anyone who provided an additional donation.
I also went to the Fall Bazaar. I share WR's thoughts about walking in there with my riding gear. I found the table of snacks and bought some brownies and cookies for the Trailfest Dinner feast. I talked to one of the Whipple sisters on the way out and she was very pleased to see the motorcycles riding into town.
I am sure future Pine Cone and Jack Pine events will benefit from the goodwill developed by including the community in Trailfest. I spent Sunday afternoon visiting local landowners to check out new trail ideas for 2009.
I feel bad for anyone who stayed home due to the weather forecast. I stayed dry on Friday and Saturday. Sunday was wierd...bright sunshine, hail, bright sunshine, rain and back to bright sunshine.
I am already making plans for Trailfest 2009. I need Rickshaw to make a 12 month forecast and find a weekend that guarantees sunshine.
Thanks to everyone who helped with the trail and the meals. Thanks to BB for the evening entertainment (Life Sermon). We had so much fun that we forgot about the trick or treat activities.
Mike

MuddyBuddy

Nov 1, 2006
Whaaa! I wanted to go! Glad everyone had a good time.

Lou Ann, sounds like you've turned into a bike ho! Did you come to any decisions yet -which bike?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Thanks Heidi, nice meeting you also. I don't know about a natural but you can be assured he will get alot of training advice. Sunday he was riding around standing up alot more than I do.......
Don

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
fatherandson said:
I am glad everyone had a good time. No one got hurt. I feel bad for anyone who stayed home
Mike

Mike, I really would have liked to attend this Trailfest it sounds like I missed a great one! I had elective surgery on 10-21 (older man problems) my doctor said NO riding for at least one month :(

MuddyBuddy

Nov 1, 2006
I would have liked to attend too and was pouting like a little kid, but I was afraid if I ran off and left the gimpy guy alone one more time he might divorce me. We're both planning on coming next year though, assuming we're both healthy and no broken bones.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
Yeah I wanted to make it also, my windshield shattered and had to get replaced and that held me up, I will look forward to Spring fest?

Top Bottom