slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
Ok, I have never been to trailfest, but sounds like a good time. I seen a couple other posts looking for info on this event. So maybe hopefully one of you guys can get us straightened out. I figured I would start a new thread instead of adding on to the 9 pages on the original thread. I didn't see a flyer on the LMC websight.

Do I pay when I get there are prepay?
Will there be little kids there and a place for them to ride (50cc)?
Field camping is available?
Is there a cook out or something? dish to pass?
Is Denny's daycare service free or is he charging by the hour?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
You can pay when you get there.
The clubrgrounds is a great place for the kids to ride - check with Denny about the daycare duties.
Field camping is available.
Yes, there is a cookout. We always have more food than we eat. A dish to pass is OK, but not required.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
slow_joe said:
Is Denny's daycare service free or is he charging by the hour?

As long as your kid is well behaived its free, if not then you'll owe me big time.
Those who will take me up on this offer, keep in mind, this is NOT an official function of Trailfest, or LMC. Its an excuse for me to putt around a little and an opportunity for you to ride some great trail with the big boys. :nod:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
A bigger "KID" watching smaller kids!!!!!!! :laugh:
Are you going to teach freestyle mini-bike trailer loading?
So you are not licenced & insured? :p Don

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
TCTrailrider said:
As long as your kid is well behaived its free, if not then you'll owe me big time.
Those who will take me up on this offer, keep in mind, this is NOT an official function of Trailfest, or LMC. Its an excuse for me to putt around a little and an opportunity for you to ride some great trail with the big boys. :nod:

I don't know. I"ve seen slowjoes little one ride before. I hope he doesn't loose you. :nener:

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Well I Think I Should Be Able To Make Trailfest? I Have Never Been To One Before But Everyone Has Told Me Its A Good Time. So Is This Kinda Like An Enduro Or Just A Play Ride?

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
How many of you are bringing little ones with you? Looks like it might just be me and the 5 year old. The wife thinks she done camping for the year.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
My wife & grandson will be there camping.
Don

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Trying to get Wyatt (AKA MR. Potato Head, Small Fry) to come down and cook some taters for us.
Don

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I'll bet starchy pants can whip up some fine spuds! Spuds & Beer Spuds & Beer

DW

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
Just when I thought i had heard every potato nickname DW pulls out "starchy pants". Sorry DW thats not good enough
to win that "special" bag of spuds. If I cant make trailfest don promised handle the fryer and to be the "mastertater".
Is the steak thing still a go? Big ole homemade steak fries
will look pretty silly next to caserole and cake.

1TRAK

Mar 19, 2005
Evening everyone,hope your ridings been good this year. I rode with some of you at this years SOW and had a blast. Chasing KTM Mike Woodsy and Badger was 2 much fun, hope 2 do it again at your trailfest! See you the 21st. Steve Stay Centered And Look Ahead

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Well Hopefully I Will Have A New Truck By The 21st So I Can Go. Oh And I Have To Give Curtis His Bark Buster Mount Back .... Sorry Curtis :nener: Im also in the works of trying to get my old man larry P. to come along.. we shall see how it goes.. :)

Top Bottom