RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
What a great ride!! Rain held off just long enough for us to get to lunch at the fire station and didn't get us too wet on the way back either :cool: Food was great, riding was awesome, and it's always good to see everybody before the snow starts falling :whoa:

Got some video footage from the helmet camera that's up on Youtube. For some reason the quality is lacking after putting it on the internet, so I'm working on a fix to make it a little better quality, but for now, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7ANz-i79gA

Last edited:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
The quality will get better in a while.....it's grainy immediately after an upload.

Now get your homework done!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Almost like I was there, well I was at the trail crossings, with the Jeep!
Great weekend, good to see everyone.
Don

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Mark and I had a great time to! We sure lucked out with the weather. Great to see everyone as well. We rode today with Smit Dog and his family - nice ride, weather was way better to!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Ian - I just watched the helmet cam video - FANTASTIC STUFF! I hope you are going to post some more - like that A/B section just before lunch.

RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
I do have a lot more good footage, but you'll have to wait until after my homework ;) unfortunately, the card was full going into that section just before lunch, so there's no footage from that... should have more up later this week though.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Bummer nothing from that section, but there was some great stuff after lunch to. I will look back here for some more video! Nice music choices to!

Now...get back to homework!

superdave748

Oct 23, 2009
Dude thanks for posting videos. that was one of the funnest times i have ever had on my dirtbike. thank you Lansing Motorcycle Club for putting this together, will definately be there next year.

ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
Eye opening to be sure,
I hope we can do it again next year! My daughter watched that video with me and she was like "wow, that looks tight!", and I told her that this was the open section. I too, would like to see more video if you have it.

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
I enjoyed myself. Riding new trail is always fun. It was great putting some more faces with names and I'm glad ya got to meet me...I'm sure I'll be back next year. :p

RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
70 marlin said:
Great videos, that dude is nuts!

haha, speaking of nuts... the next video i'm working on has the section right after lunch in which I get stuck and hit my umm... well you get the picture :whoa:

bterp67

Apr 5, 2007
RedGreen said:
haha, speaking of nuts... the next video i'm working on has the section right after lunch in which I get stuck and hit my umm... well you get the picture :whoa:
I think I know where you are talking about. I just about injured myself too, in maybe the same spot.
Maybe I'll recognize it on the video.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
bterp67 said:
I think I know where you are talking about. I just about injured myself too, in maybe the same spot.
Maybe I'll recognize it on the video.

I think there was a hole with a tree root on the far edge 'cause I bottomed my forks trying to fly through that mud so I think I know the spot. I COULD SEE SOME ONE RATTLING THE "BOYZ" :whoa:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Red Green,

Thanks for the video of the roughest section - lots of whoops. Thanks for being polite to the other riders. You should install roll offs on the camera.

Good stuff!! Now get back to studying the books!!!

Mike

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
ws6transam said:
Danny is unbelievable, and I can't believe my own eyes. We watched it four times.
Good for sure, unbelievable, not. Anyone have a link to Cody D's Trailfest vids from 2 years ago. That stuff was nuts. :cool:

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Trailfest Regrets

Damn, watching that video makes me wish I had rode this one instead of hanging back at the clubgrounds. :bang: Oh well, there is always next year. Awesome video THANKS for sharing it. :cool:

Dave Leathers.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
D.LEATHERS said:
Damn, watching that video makes me wish I had rode this one instead of hanging back at the clubgrounds. :bang: Oh well, there is always next year. Awesome video THANKS for sharing it. :cool:

Dave Leathers.

Yeah but your bloody Marys are really good. :cool:

RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
Riding with Craig (Loctite)

second video is up, but without the audio...

Here's your 9 minutes of fame, Craig :nod:

there's even a glimpse of the elusive "Golden KTM" near the end :cool:

I hear if you catch the Golden KTM, you are granted three wishes :) needless to say, I did not catch it :pissed:

anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DpnFQRcCjk

Top Bottom