ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
No one's mentioned the two bonfires that were going at camp-- I imagine the big one in the center is probably still burning. That one put out enough Infrared heat that you could probably roast a hot dog from ten feet away.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
More great video Ian! The music kinda sucks on this one though.... ;^)

The big brush pile was still smoldering Sunday afternoon...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Good trail video, great eclictic music. "Movin' to Montana, gonna be a dental floss tycoon!" Classic!

Loctite

Jun 1, 2001
Red Green - Thanks for the 9 minutes of fame. I did not know you were behind me in that section. I see you had no trouble keeping me in view...

Very cool to see yourself in action :ride:

Thanks,
Loctite

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
RedGreen said:
i tried to use music that i had in my head while riding :cool: gotta love Frank Zappa

I guess I will have to take the blame for that.

Just remember, it’s always a good idea to carry "a pair of heavy duty zircon encrusted tweezers” in your fanny pack.

RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
BadgerMan said:
I guess I will have to take the blame for that.

Just remember, it’s always a good idea to carry "a pair of heavy duty zircon encrusted tweezers” in your fanny pack.

Don't worry dad, there are worse bands you could have introduced me to... :p

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
RedGreen said:
Don't worry dad, there are worse bands you could have introduced me to... :p

I suspect that you have not yet explored the dark corners of Frank Zappa’s repertoire and would advise you not to as such an adventure will most surely leave an indelible skid mark on the surface of your young and impressionable lump of gray matter. If there are “bands” out there spewing forth lyrics that describe such things as bodily functions in a more vivid manner that Frank did, all I can say is “God help us”. :ohmy:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Gas Cans????

Every year some people leave their gas cans at the clubgrounds. If you did not bring home your gas can from Trailfest, let me know.

Please do not say I left a red gas can in the truck....they are ALL red in color.

Mike

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
Forecast is looking good...can we do it again this weekend? :ride:

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
Ugh! I wish I could!!!!!! I need a new brain bucket after mine suffered fatal injuries on Saturday unbeknownst to me...until I pulled the liner out to clean it :bang: :pissed: :ugg:

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
bruno670 said:
well I know of several places you could get one!

You buyin?!?!? I wanted Santa to bring a Trail Tech so I didn't have to worry about LouAnn sabotaging my enduro rides! Now I have to ask for a helmet!

Top Bottom