bj125

Feb 18, 2003
Hey, I'm looking for some good places to ride in Wisconsin this summer. We are going to stay up in Northern Wisconsin for 2 weeks and ride. Places in Michigan UP and the lower part of Wisconsin would work too, we live in Illinois and are driving up there so we could stop at places on the way. I'm trying to find a place that has a bunch of trails and a track, something similar to Buffalo Rock here in IL. Thanks.

BIGFOOT16

Oct 20, 2000
You might want to try Dyracuse Park,just south of Wisconsin Rapids,on highway 13.Two moto-cross tracks,kids track,trails.Mostly sand,but only $10.00 for the day.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Try WWW.WATVA.ORG It's a listing of ATV trails in Wisconsin and not all are open to bikes so call first. Good Luck! :thumb:

padrutt199

May 22, 2001
any of the trails around the eau claire area are really fun and they go for a long ways, i dont remember how much it is for a sticker though i think its like 25 dollars or something.

PsychoCR500

Aug 24, 2000
I just moved less than 2 miles from Road America but am having a hard time finding a close place to ride. Anyone near Sheboygan or Plymouth know of something??

bj125

Feb 18, 2003
Thanks for the help guys. Unfortunately, I won't be able to go riding this summer. I broke my ankle AGAIN! I just broke it 2 months ago and I decided to go riding again and ended up breaking it a second time, but in a different place. Thanks for the help though, maybe I can make the trip next summer!

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Bad Deal!!!! :(

Top Bottom