KX02

Jan 19, 2004
I rode Crow Canyon last weekend. They have a ton of fairly gnarly trails and a gnarly MX track too. They are located in Uhrichsville.

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
I've got several things here in SE Ohio, but I'm not very familiar with the stuff in Central. There is a track or two in Logan, there's Wayne National Forest, and Nelsonville/Athens.

None of those are Central, but you could probably be to any of them within 1-2 hours drive.

Defused

Apr 29, 2006
What part of ohio do you live in? I live in Parma, so im more north then anything.

Anyway, I just got my bike and I live in the city so I dont have anywhere to ride yet, but I found a place in Canton that looks promising. Check out Bear Creeks website* and click ATV/Dirt Bike Trails to see, but heres what it says:

ATV TRAILS at BEAR CREEK AMPHITHEATRE - 1 mile east of the KOA Kampground - Bring your own ATV or Dirt Bike to ride on 26 miles of marked trails on 180 acres, 250 Ft. hill climb, track, woods and creeks. Helmets are required.
Saturday - Sunday: 8am to Dusk
Weekdays (3 or more riders): Advance Reservations Only

WOLF MX SUPER CROSS TRACK - 12 Noon-10 p.m. ATV's- Tues/Thurs/Sat. Bikes-Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun

I called and its 12 bucks for adults. The guy also said that its not apart of the campground so im going to try and find a site for it now.

Keep the suggestions coming, id like to know some places too even though im farther north!

*wont let me include the link so u can either pm me for it or google Bear Creek Ranch Resort.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom