tnrider

Sponsoring Member
Jun 8, 2003
Would like to put one of these on my 03' crf450. Anyone out there have experience with this product? Any suggestions for something else? Mostly want for distance and accumulated riding time (for mainenance) but other functions are nice too.

02'Cr Rider

~SPONSOR~
Nov 20, 2001
These computers are so neat.It does all kinds of stuff.One of the best things to put on a bike.I like mine and my riding buddys like it also.If interested in this kind of device,you wont be sorry for getting it. :thumb:

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Mine lasted about a year and a half before (I think) it ingested some water. It's well worth the money, I'll be replacing it. :thumb:

ChrisK7

Mar 1, 2004
Check out or do a search on E-bay for either Trail Tech or Panoram. The Panoram is the same exact computer only with a shorter lead wire for bicycles and a lot less money. I bought one and just lengthened the wire for the KTM.

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
If you like knowing how fast, how far and how long you ride, the TrailTech is a great little computer. It can even be used for enduros, as the odometer is resettable in tenths of a mile. And I've found it to be fairly water-resistant. I've sprayed water directly on it (not recommended) with no ill-effects. Although, after washing your bike, the numbers on the computer will go haywire. (It returns to normal in a few minutes.)

Top Bottom